Sonic Electronix

Where to buy the crescendo BC2000

umm yea its a nice amp, itll do power.. i clamped mine at ~1100w at 1.86 ohms thats about on par with specs. thus far i like it..

you should be fine with 2 lvl 3's on one bc2000d. however, i dont agree that you should rely on imp rise to keep you safe... 9/10 times yea... you should be fine no prob, but if you have enough electrical you could send some juice to em.. like if you drop below tuning and your imp drops.. just be careful and youll be ok, if you smell a hint of coil back off quick :P

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Is crescendo a reliable company though? i dont want to have to send 5 emails to get an email. I want to be able to email get invoice and get it in less than a week atleast

and i guess if they dont do it i have to go AQ2200

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Will crescendo have alot of amps or will be like DC and have to wait???

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I believe they have amplifiers in stock, but you would have to call them and confirm... Twisted Child is a dealer for Crescendo IIRC.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I believe they have amplifiers in stock, but you would have to call them and confirm... Twisted Child is a dealer for Crescendo IIRC.

I dont think twistedchild would even reply too my PM about it

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Dude I called crescendo and they didn't answer one day, about 20min later navid himself CALLED ME BACK!! From what I understand it is just navid and a couple other guys so if they don't get back to you real quick just call them or send another email! I oredered a bc2000 and it's on it's way :) bit navid has been real cool with me and most people I have seen in the forums

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Is crescendo a reliable company though? i dont want to have to send 5 emails to get an email. I want to be able to email get invoice and get it in less than a week atleast

and i guess if they dont do it i have to go AQ2200

they returned my email within 24 hours on a weekend! they also said that they are planning on releasing a new model of the bc2k after current stock runs down including a clipping light and a couple other things. from what I've found calling them is the fastest way to handle with them but 24 hours on a weekend isn't bad either! thought this might help.

-Sutton

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

And yeah they are on CACO! There is some cool clamp test and cments on there about them too, I say hit that up man! They seem reliable and even Jacob himself wouldn't say a bad thing about them cool guy

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Archived