HR 2306: Federally end prohibition

Would you like to see this bill passed?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this bill passed?

Why the fuck shouldnt marijuana be legal? its FAR safer than alcohol, how many people died on st. patricks day from being high? not a single one. drink related? thousands, in the states alone.

Honestly, the fact that alcohol is legal blows my damn mind.

and the only reason marijuana is illegal is complete horse shit, a president had beef with mexico so he banned it, not to mention, there are medical pattents for marijuana and its healing/antioxident abilities, NOPE still illegal.

THIS is the opinion who has never smoked weed, or been more than a little tipsy.

Marijuana doesnt cause sponsal abuse and cause you to be a terrible dad, it causes you to want some fucking pancakes. I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS FUCKING COUNTRY......

once again, just because something else is legal does not hold ground why something else should be legal. Also please take the time to type correctly or you just make your point look like some illiterate rantings of a stoner.

edit: And I have smoked weed and I don't hold that opinion, don't make stuff up to strengthen your argument.

You have no leg to stand on with your argument either. Nothing you have stated is a legit reason for keeping it illegal besides your beliefs not facts on the subject

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I just don't get people arguing against legalizing weed for the sole reason that weed is a drug. I mean for god sakes people caffeine is a drug. It can cause high blood pressure so then the argument could be made that it could be linked to heart disease. Plus if you are "addicted" and you were to suddenly stop drinking your latte every morning, you get the dreaded withdrawal headaches and irritability. So that is really a null argument imo.

I am enjoying watching people debate, but it is quite obvious that people are set on their opinion and nobody is going to change their mind here lol..

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

well i mean, theres no damn reason it should be illegal, you can go to jail for pozession, but if you down a bottle of aspirine, it'll be your last headache, just blows my damn mind.

as someone who was abused as a child, i'd much rather marijuana be legal, if not an option beside of alcohol, you can control yourself when you're high, but drunk, nope, you'll slam head on into a minivan and kill a mother and her kids. just blows my damn mind.

Getting bass into the cabin of a W124 mercedes is impossible.

Current setup:

Temp 1999 panasonic HU

rockford 300.2 for fronts

rockford 200.2 for rears

rockford 400.1 for sub

Leaning towards a 8" in an exponential horn

DAMN YOU GERMANS AND YOUR 5" SPEAKERS!

i wouldn't vote for it because i go to school with stoners and its pitiful when they fail pe and make all of my classes have to be dumbed down because they are so burnt. plus it would cause many more health problems like hardened lungs, obesity from the munchies and things to that nature.lastly i wouldn't want to have some stoner attacking me because he is hallucinating or because he needs money for weed. in general i think it would harm our society more than it would help

Youre setting yourself up for argument here bud. First off how do you know marijuana is a direct cause of the "dumbness"? Do you examine their day to day activities before and after smoking? There are other diseases and conditions such as A.D.D and A.D.H.D. Maybe they just lack the willingness to learn or care. Second I believe your chances are just as high for being mugged for drug money regardless. Its not like its completely unable to get because its illegal now. And crack and other addictions will just as likely get you killed for youre money to support their habit. Argument invalid

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Why the fuck shouldnt marijuana be legal? its FAR safer than alcohol, how many people died on st. patricks day from being high? not a single one. drink related? thousands, in the states alone.

Honestly, the fact that alcohol is legal blows my damn mind.

and the only reason marijuana is illegal is complete horse shit, a president had beef with mexico so he banned it, not to mention, there are medical pattents for marijuana and its healing/antioxident abilities, NOPE still illegal.

THIS is the opinion who has never smoked weed, or been more than a little tipsy.

Marijuana doesnt cause sponsal abuse and cause you to be a terrible dad, it causes you to want some fucking pancakes. I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS FUCKING COUNTRY......

once again, just because something else is legal does not hold ground why something else should be legal. Also please take the time to type correctly or you just make your point look like some illiterate rantings of a stoner.

edit: And I have smoked weed and I don't hold that opinion, don't make stuff up to strengthen your argument.

care to tell me what i made up?

Getting bass into the cabin of a W124 mercedes is impossible.

Current setup:

Temp 1999 panasonic HU

rockford 300.2 for fronts

rockford 200.2 for rears

rockford 400.1 for sub

Leaning towards a 8" in an exponential horn

DAMN YOU GERMANS AND YOUR 5" SPEAKERS!

I just don't get people arguing against legalizing weed for the sole reason that weed is a drug. I mean for god sakes people caffeine is a drug. It can cause high blood pressure so then the argument could be made that it could be linked to heart disease. Plus if you are "addicted" and you were to suddenly stop drinking your latte every morning, you get the dreaded withdrawal headaches and irritability. So that is really a null argument imo.

I am enjoying watching people debate, but it is quite obvious that people are set on their opinion and nobody is going to change their mind here lol..

the only ''drug'' I am for is aspirin, caffeine, alcohol (for drinking), tobacco, ect. ect. if it all went away this minute I would not be against it one bit. the only reason I am for aspirin is it has saved a ton of people having a heart attack

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

i wouldn't vote for it because i go to school with stoners and its pitiful when they fail pe and make all of my classes have to be dumbed down because they are so burnt. plus it would cause many more health problems like hardened lungs, obesity from the munchies and things to that nature.lastly i wouldn't want to have some stoner attacking me because he is hallucinating or because he needs money for weed. in general i think it would harm our society more than it would help

Youre setting yourself up for argument here bud. First off how do you know marijuana is a direct cause of the "dumbness"? Do you examine their day to day activities before and after smoking? There are other diseases and conditions such as A.D.D and A.D.H.D. Maybe they just lack the willingness to learn or care. Second I believe your chances are just as high for being mugged for drug money regardless. Its not like its completely unable to get because its illegal now. And crack and other addictions will just as likely get you killed for youre money to support their habit. Argument invalid

im pretty sure the symptoms of a.d.h.d and a.d.d dont entail smelling like pot. having bloodshot eyes and just acting stoned.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

ironically i went to school with this one guy that i thought was a complete burn out. he got a 36 on his ACTs and completely destroyed the SATs. he also got a 4 on the AP calc test. mightve done the same on the AP physics test but im not sure

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

the only ''drug'' I am for is aspirin, caffeine, alcohol (for drinking), tobacco, ect. ect. if it all went away this minute I would not be against it one bit. the only reason I am for aspirin is it has saved a ton of people having a heart attack

korey your like arguing with a 90 year old white woman and tellin her black ppl have the same rights as white ppl do

Archived