HR 2306: Federally end prohibition

Would you like to see this bill passed?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this bill passed?

great your first post is this and now i get to watch people argue over something they have no bearing on

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I think pot is missused or over used as a fad to look cool. I used to smoke and deffinatly misused it by setting it first in my priorities, some can use it moderatly many don't.

system:

changes way to much...

great your first post is this and now i get to watch people argue over something they have no bearing on

Hahah Sorry, I read through all the posts and just wanted to give a bit more information and facts to people. I am a person that smokes a lot and I can say it doesnt affect my mind at all, I get 3.85 gpa for Grad school.

about 4 years ago, a car of young teens who were smoking weed were coming down the highway, and crossed into oncomin traffic. they collided headon with a small car, killing one of the passengers on the vehicle they hit, which caused 3 more cars to crash into them.

ive seen a friend trade sexual favors for ounces of weeds.

How many people do drink drivers kill per year?

And that friend would probably trade sexual favors for other things as well.

So it somehow makes it ok? I will always fail to see the logic in that defense. It's ok someone died from DUInfluence, because more people die from drunk drivers. This is so lacking!

My point is that Marijuana is a safer drug.

How many accidents were involved in direct relation of being under the influence of marijuana?

You can drink yourself to death in one night, I challenge anyone to smoke themselves to death in one night.

They may appear to be dead, but that person is gonna wake up in 30 mins and eat every goddamn thing in your house.

I will agree with the statements of not being able to determine if someone is using on the job. I get that and I believe you shouldn't use any type of drugs while on the job. Yet there still are people whom fill up their bottle of coke with everclear and go about their daily work duties.

But off the clock, who cares?

People punch out of work, go to the bar, get shit faced and beat their wives and children daily, but nobody cares.

Some dude wants to smoke a joint and go make some bomb as cookies with his children, we give them all kinds of shit.

"Well Marijuana is illegal for a reason."

Yes, because some timber tycoon back in the day saw Hemp as a threat to his logging industry and sought out to bash it as best he could to save profits.

"Well, okay, but it's still illegal."

So is 98% of the music on your iPod and you don't see me complaining about that.

I think pot is missused or over used as a fad to look cool. I used to smoke and deffinatly misused it by setting it first in my priorities, some can use it moderatly many don't.

^^key word, i held a 3.6gpa (out of 4) all through high school while using pot moderately (once or twice a week(this meaning smoking it once each of those occasions)). I have never been in trouble with the law, and have never really been in deep trouble. If I smoked it was with close friends and we didnt go act like assholes in public. We might go to the corner gas station but nothing to extensive. But i agree, it probably should stay illegal for a while because too many people cant control themselves.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

safer drug...the very term seems oxymoronic. To me, both are bad, and choosing the lesser of two evils is not something I think appropriate. EVEN SO, no one has yet to debate the impact it would have on our workplace and insurance.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

alcohol kills and marijuana doesnt ive been smoking for years and dont plan on stopping no matter how illegal it is id rather smoke some kush than drink

Current vehicle

91 Lincoln T.C.

2 18s trunk build coming soon

for now

2-12s ported in trunk

1000 watt kenwood amp

kenwood deck

18 inch rims

alcohol can cause black outs, mary jane cant. but they both could be good or bad, its how people choose to use or abuse them.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

safer drug...the very term seems oxymoronic. To me, both are bad, and choosing the lesser of two evils is not something I think appropriate. EVEN SO, no one has yet to debate the impact it would have on our workplace and insurance.

Cant really debate this. Its a moral decision to do it on the job or not, just like any other drug or alcohol. And there are ways of testing it in a pretty close time range hair folicle tests are the most extensive and accurate tests available. As far as doing it on the job, thats why there are bosses and safety people qualified to help prevent these accidents

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

that have ways to tell if your high at the moment its called a blood test they would just switch from pee to blood for maryjane

Archived