HR 2306: Federally end prohibition

Would you like to see this bill passed?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this bill passed?

i voted against it. to me it's a drug, and a drug is a drug. imo it's a gateway drug (from what i've seen from very close friends...that are longer friends at all). sure alcohol is a drug too...so if they were to ban it then so be it. deaths from drunk driving would definitely go down which is a plus. i'd sure as shit miss it tho lol. but this isn't about alcohol.

i do think the tax revenue from it would be a plus tho

And your opinion is respected, theres two side to every argument. But i have to disagree about the gateway drug thing. I was an avid smoker by avid i mean 3-4 times a day everyday for 3-4 years and quit smoking entirely at the drop of a hat due to my job with no withdraws or issues.I have tried other drugs also mostly from peer usage rather than addiction to marijuana, none that i tryed i tryed again. I believe that the person doing the drug is the gateway, you either have an addictive personality, are easily influenced not mary janes fault or are just open to trying new things. Marijuana isnt a mind control drug and doesnt cause dependency. Theres no place in the body that produces THC so it doesnt distort the levels to gain dependency in the body like other pain meds and drugs. My .02 cents

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I don't think its going to happen anytime soon.

Alcohol is legal because its a population control... just like cigarettes. If it wasnt for those 2 we would be populating the world at an even faster rate then we already are.

Just my thoughts :P

we could make marijuana usage punishable by death and save room in jails as well

As well as a noise violation for a stereo, we could make that a death sentence but it would be as retarded as your previous statement

you don't realize I want huge punishments for people with stereo violations do you?

and if you guys really think that picture is an insult than you are pretty sad.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I think it should be legal, and I don't really even smoke. Weed is no worse for you than alcohol and cigarettes both of which are legal and kill hundreds of thousands of people a year. Also, since you don't have to smoke it (edibles, liquid thc, etc) you can get high without worrying about the side effects of smoking. I think people should be able to choose whether they want to use marijuana or not.

i voted against it. to me it's a drug, and a drug is a drug. imo it's a gateway drug (from what i've seen from very close friends...that are longer friends at all). sure alcohol is a drug too...so if they were to ban it then so be it. deaths from drunk driving would definitely go down which is a plus. i'd sure as shit miss it tho lol. but this isn't about alcohol.

And your opinion is respected, theres two side to every argument. But i have to disagree about the gateway drug thing. I was an avid smoker by avid i mean 3-4 times a day everyday for 3-4 years and quit smoking entirely at the drop of a hat due to my job with no withdraws or issues.I have tried other drugs also mostly from peer usage rather than addiction to marijuana, none that i tryed i tryed again. I believe that the person doing the drug is the gateway, you either have an addictive personality, are easily influenced not mary janes fault or are just open to trying new things. Marijuana isnt a mind control drug and doesnt cause dependency. Theres no place in the body that produces THC so it doesnt distort the levels to gain dependency in the body like other pain meds and drugs. My .02 cents

true, the persons mindset and surroundings can both heavily weigh in on ones judgement. they started small, then moved their way up. maybe if it wasn't for marijuana they would have started small with something else. or maybe not. it's hard telling. that's just my view on it. some people may get hooked, some may not. just varies. i don't do it either way so it still won't effect me any. i don't like to drink white milk, so i just don't go down that aisle in the store lol.

we could make marijuana usage punishable by death and save room in jails as well

As well as a noise violation for a stereo, we could make that a death sentence but it would be as retarded as your previous statement

you don't realize I want huge punishments for people with stereo violations do you?

^^^I would like to petition a facepalm button simply for your statements

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

true, the persons mindset and surroundings can both heavily weigh in on ones judgement. they started small, then moved their way up. maybe if it wasn't for marijuana they would have started small with something else. or maybe not. it's hard telling. that's just my view on it. some people may get hooked, some may not. just varies. i don't do it either way so it still won't effect me any. i don't like to drink white milk, so i just don't go down that aisle in the store lol.

NO WHITE MILK?!?! I wouldnt say that with mr. Hofer in this thread, he may find it punishable by death haha. I seriously laughed about avoiding that isle

I don't think it should pass, and I'll tell you why.

First off, I don't smoke weed. Not because of any moral issue, or because it's a drug. I smoked for years, but it always made me paranoid as fuck and super shy. It affects everyone differently. Guess I'm not one of the lucky ones lol.

My problem with legalization is an issue with driving while impaired. Marijuana slows reaction times, and gives a distorted sense of reality. That's all fine and dandy Til someone gets behind the wheel.

Currently, there is no way to test if someone is currently under the influence of marijuana, unlike alcohol. Making it impossible to prosecute someone who drives under the influence of marijuana. If a testing method were discovered, I would vote for legalization in a heartbeat.

^^^I would like to petition a facepalm button simply for your statements

Why because your not smart enough to figure out all I was doing is pointing out the invalidity of your statement about jails? Maybe it's because your to stuck on making something legal that doesn't need to be legal you can't even see past your own view point.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Heres what's going to kill it. They make it legal. People start farming it and selling it taxed. How do you stop illegal growers doing re same thing? How do you prove and punish those with illegal grown products? You can't. It wont be taxed it wont make any money. Govt does not like competition. Either way I don't care what happens. Those of you who say that marijuana has never killed anyone you are extremely naive. It may not hve killed them directly but there are many its usage has resulted in death for. So now you legalize it. Where do you draw the line? Opium is a plant you can make re same arguments for it. Is that ok?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived