W6's have been the only sub I like from them is the w6's they've always seemed to do good. The amps also have been real good and not really many problems out of them. If the internet didn't whore out all the audio equipment from wholesale sites JL would be well worth the money.

so if there so good lol why dont u have them instead of the fosgates that are listed in your sig :peepwall:

Never said they were better than my rockfords lol I believe they're worth the money as well plus I don't sell JL but I install it alot and people rarely have problems from the W6's or the amps I see a ton of blown W3's and the highs just haven't impressed me. This doesn't mean I don't think brands like DC Ia Sundown aren't good or better.

:drinks: this guy (MY BUDDY)thinks jl is god and that nothing can compete against it lol

Edit some people take shit the wrong way

Edited by 89boxchevy

89 Chevy Caprice (is under construction)

dual alts

4/0 welding cable for wire

red top under hood 3 yellow tops behind the front seat ( who needs a back seat anyways lol)

big 3 of course

Eclipse 3000

interiors are getting rebuilt now

2 crescendo bc2000

2 shocker sig 12s

rebuild pics

lmao i knew you were going to say that. and i bought them back in 08 when i didnt know much about car audio.. nothing i can do now.. i should have a dc lvl 6 this summer though :yahoo:

lvl 6? :orly3:

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

LOL you guys crack me up....sure there is ppl out there that think JL is superior to all other brands but that's because JL is a BRAND NAME and its also usually shop owners who sell JL so of course they are going to hype it up.

Of course ppl who aren't on the forums like this don't know what RE, Fi, SA, DC, DD, etc are. Stop being douchebags and getting on ppls lines for running they equipment they choose to run. Not everybody wants loud ass bass, some ppl especially older ppl just want some good SQ bass so they go to their local shop and choose what they have.

Also, boxchevy, you are a retard saying "he thinks JL is god" quoting a post where he clearly says he knows other brands are good and some are better.

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

IMO JL audio is a great company, if you can't afford it then stop bitching about how it's way overpriced, yes there is other stuff out there that is cheaper and maybe louder or have better sound quality, so what? doesn't mean JL is shit, hell if I could afford it I would love to have a pair of 13w7's in my car but I can't afford them, doesn't mean I go around the internet bashing some company just because I can't afford their high quality stuff.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

LOL you guys crack me up....sure there is ppl out there that think JL is superior to all other brands but that's because JL is a BRAND NAME and its also usually shop owners who sell JL so of course they are going to hype it up.

Of course ppl who aren't on the forums like this don't know what RE, Fi, SA, DC, DD, etc are. Stop being douchebags and getting on ppls lines for running they equipment they choose to run. Not everybody wants loud ass bass, some ppl especially older ppl just want some good SQ bass so they go to their local shop and choose what they have.

Also, boxchevy, you are a retard saying "he thinks JL is god" quoting a post where he clearly says he knows other brands are good and some are better.

it was meant about my buddy not the poster retard

dual alts

red top under hood 3 yellow tops behind the front seat ( who needs a back seat anyways lol)

big 3 of course

Eclipse 3000

2 crescendo bc2000

2 shocker sig 12s

rebuild pics

JL is good to a piont if you got the money to buy an over priced over sized bose like SQ system by all means get em (the subs and amps that is there mids and highs aint worth a shit )

Edited by 3Ltriste13

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ROCKFORDlogo.jpg

IMO JL audio is a great company, if you can't afford it then stop bitching about how it's way overpriced, yes there is other stuff out there that is cheaper and maybe louder or have better sound quality, so what? doesn't mean JL is shit, hell if I could afford it I would love to have a pair of 13w7's in my car but I can't afford them, doesn't mean I go around the internet bashing some company just because I can't afford their high quality stuff.

:lol: and whos to say i cant afford them because thats basically where ur going right well think again i can im jus not gonna spend a arm and a leg on something i can get for alot less that is just as good and well my point is that you can get equipment that is just as good for alot less money

Edited by 89boxchevy

dual alts

big 3 of course

Eclipse 3000

2 crescendo bc2000

2 shocker sig 12s

rebuild pics

There is so much misinformation in this fucking thread....

Let me set this shit straigh... JL is nice gear but yes it is expensive i will agree with that but their products are clean and loud and who ever said they were not made for output is fucking retarded because their shit will get loud but as i stated their prices are above what most people can afford

I swear the next person taht says that JL Mids/Highs arent worth a shit is going to get slapped because you guys need to do your research before you go spouting off

Btw im locking this thread because the product bashing and things of that nature are unbelievable

Edited by LT.Smoke

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌