Second Skin Audio

Elite Designs Inc.

Look kid, cause that's what you are. I give credit where credit is due and I'm sure most ppl on here have that same feeling. You make yourself out to be a "professional" at box build but yet you have only built 3 boxes and you have no proof of anything so we have to assume and take your word for it ehh...I think not. I work at an audio shop in my town ,I work for a man that's been doin this stuff for over 30 years now, he has built some crazy stuff over the years and everyone in my town respects him for everything he can do, when you want a box or wall built here you go to him. A wise man once said, you ain't gotta lie to kick it! Just be you, stay on here, learn, ask questions, and make a name for yourself. Always remember, no one likes a poser or a fake.

2009 maxima, currently stock

I do, they are funny and give us a lot of lols hehhee

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Im only here for my personailty. Im still waiting for proof of these rocking boxes. Come on kid Ill give you some fruit roll ups.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

This thread makes me chuckle.

Kid there are SEVERAL people on here that I promise are better than you that design boxes for fellow SMD members for free every day. I know I've done 3-4 in the last week and haven't asked for a dime. I actually spent money out of my own pocket, and time out of my schedule to buy BassBoxPro and learn how to work it and I still don't charge for designs unless I'm actually the one building them.

You have alot to learn, sit back and read. Use the next 3-4 years to learn everything you can, perfect some skills, get some good programs THEN worry about trying to sell designs. You have an interest in something that may one day make you some money so instead of getting on here and claiming to be some expert and trying to sell designs when you have no idea what you are talking about try to read up, learn some things. Pay attention to people like RAM, N8, Steve, Chode, CJ, myself, and many others and LEARN some things. I promise if you do that in 3-4 years and with some practice you can actually be good at designing and building boxes.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Archived