Owners1 Posted August 6, 2011 Report Posted August 6, 2011 looks clean. how did this work out for you? Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
Fennygolf Posted August 6, 2011 Report Posted August 6, 2011 so would u rather use a circuit breaker or fuses? always wanted to know
ch0sen Posted August 6, 2011 Report Posted August 6, 2011 fuses, circuit breakers loose efficiency every time they kick My current 95 Jetta Build w/ pioneer h/u 2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils 2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s 1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4 1 XS d925 1 Stinger spv35 1 1000 amp lead acid 50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/ My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/
Trippi Posted August 6, 2011 Report Posted August 6, 2011 I if I go and buy some new alts right now the wife may sell everything and use the money for my funeral. I could give her an SMD discount. Just wondering....how many of you have actually used those alts? Please post up YOUR ACTUAL results with them. Stop being so stuck on whats hot on SMD all the time. Believe it or not kids....there are other brands out there that work just fine...just because they haven't parked there bandwagon in the SMD lot doesn't mean they aint shit. They might actually do just fine and they might not. Iraggis fail, DCs fail, Mechmans fail, OGs fail........ well look who actually said something smart for once.. Looking good man. ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
newls1 Posted August 6, 2011 Report Posted August 6, 2011 nice build!!! any updates? I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
shadstrong Posted August 12, 2011 Author Report Posted August 12, 2011 Got everything wired up and playing. The electrical is holding up good other than my breakers tripping, which are holding to 250 amps, as soon as they go over 250 they trip. Had it cranked up for about 45 minutes this evening and voltage never dipped below 12.25. Clamped the amps today and peaked at 250 amps and 13.25 volts, which if I'm calculating right is 3312 watts per amp. I'm still trying to baby it a little, at least until I can get my scope figured out and get my amps set right. Here's a few more pics. The DDA4 and DDC4a running 2 sets of Alpine SPX-13Pro, which to my surprise keep better than I thought would, and Alpine PXA-H701 Multimedia Manager. I had 2 small Stinger batteries that I went ahead and threw in for now. Two XS D3100's. M3's all wired. I still need to make some cover for the sides to cover the area in front of my batteries and change out my Fi logos to a brushed aluminum color.
Supercharged DCs Posted August 12, 2011 Report Posted August 12, 2011 How does it sound? Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
trafficjamz Posted August 12, 2011 Report Posted August 12, 2011 Nice... 1999 GMC Jimmy 24" alloy tech rims alpine iva-d310 8 dc audio lvl 2 12's 2 kicker 1500.1's soon to be DC : ) 2 kicker 450.2's soon to be DC also! 4 optima yellow tops 1 DC power alt 270 amp All stinger HPM wiring
Rich859 Posted August 12, 2011 Report Posted August 12, 2011 Damn looks sick, looks like it came out good.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.