Thank you sir :)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Got my VU-DIN in the mail today! Arrived a day earlier than it was supposed to, so it's one hell of a birthday gift :) Got it as I was headed out the door to go to class, will have pics up when I get back home. Already have a mock up planned out so I'll fab it up tonight and take pics of that as well. Stay tuned homies.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Plain dash kit from the car. The bottom slot is where my eq used to be...

20120509_003140.jpg

Piece of clear plastic I had lying around

20120509_012237.jpg

Test fit before trimming to size

20120509_012254.jpg

Trimmed to size and sprayed down with 3 coats of VHT nightshade

20120510_231557.jpg

20120510_231624.jpg

VU DIN and my pasty ass legs

20120516_204934.jpg

How it sits right now. Got a little touch up work to do in the morning

20120517_021352.jpg

20120517_021536.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Will be installing in the car tomorrow and updating this again with more pics and definitely a vid or two.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

That's the conclusion I came up with too lol. I couldn't use the standard dash kit that was in there, so I had to order this bad boy http://www.cartoys.com/products/product.cfm/Metra%20Electronics/DOUBLE_DIN_01_05_HONDA_CIVIC, so I could fit my H/U and the VU-DIN.

It was either do this, or make a trim piece and fit it sown where my voltmeter and cigarette lighter/charger port is. Too much work for my lazy ass lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

definitely gonna look clean after your done i'm sure....since i got fog lights, i mounted my volt meter to the far left of the dash inside the fold-down cubby hole underneath the side mirror switch...this way its not always glowing in my fuckin face at night lol

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Archived