06 Civic Build - New Build List on page 60

Do you think they should be lined up in front like in the picture, or should the two HDP4's center up with the center of the HDP5?

I'd do it just like the picture. Either way will be sweet.

And the bit one in the trunk lid... excellent idea! :drinks:

Dude this just keeps getting better and better!!!! :popcorn:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

if your going to do set up #3 then Id center them....... but it your car and the choices you have made so far have been kick ass ..... I cant wait for you to finish and let me check it out and demotrink40.giftrink40.giftrink40.gif

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Signal Layout 2

Signallayout2.jpg

what is that little grey thing that the tablet dock plugs into? i am planning on doing a tab in my dash eventually

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

HDP4 on each side HDP5 in the middle and the 4'smore vertical with the 5chose horizontal if you look closely it makes an H double WOW factor lmao

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Signal Layout 2

Signallayout2.jpg

what is that little grey thing that the tablet dock plugs into? i am planning on doing a tab in my dash eventually

It's made by Octava, and it's called a 1 x 2 distribution amplifier. The Galaxy 10.1 tablet has the ability of HDMI out with an adapter, otherwise the only audio out is the 3.5mm headphone jack (which = failed shitty sound). So I'm using that HDMI signal, and it goes from the dock, which is where I'm getting my HDMI out at but there's another adapter that simply plugs into the tablet's 30pin connector. The HDMI cable goes to that distribution amplifier, and then it splits the signal. I get an optical digital signal, analog signal, and then two HDMI outs that I'm going to use for my HDMI capable head rest monitors (I still have to buy these).

Check out the link, it'll tell you all you need to know about it. One of these days soon, maybe next week but I doubt it with all the stuff I have going on already, I'm going to make a cleaner set up to show and do a how to on the Samsung Galaxy Tablet. Video too! :yahoo:

HDP4 on each side HDP5 in the middle and the 4'smore vertical with the 5chose horizontal if you look closely it makes an H double WOW factor lmao

That's not a bad idea either. I'll have to see if I have the room or not.

Do you think they should be lined up in front like in the picture, or should the two HDP4's center up with the center of the HDP5?

Thanks man, means a lot coming from you. :drinks:

if your going to do set up #3 then Id center them....... but it your car and the choices you have made so far have been kick ass ..... I cant wait for you to finish and let me check it out and demotrink40.giftrink40.giftrink40.gif

Ya we'll have to make that happen when it's done. Just remember it's not the ground pounding heart stopping deep bass set up like a lot of these guys have. Just don't want anyone to get disappointed. But if I'm happy with it in the end, I guess that's what matters right!

Sure wish I could multi quote! :shrug: Keep having to quote respond then cut and paste. Sorry!

Ya we'll have to make that happen when it's done. Just remember it's not the ground pounding heart stopping deep bass set up like a lot of these guys have. Just don't want anyone to get disappointed. But if I'm happy with it in the end, I guess that's what matters right!

Sure wish I could multi quote! :shrug: Keep having to quote respond then cut and paste. Sorry!

I knew from the get go this is a SQ set up and would expect noting less from the attention to detail like painting bolts on the suspension that nobody would see I love ittrink40.gif

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Lol glad I could be of service ad two to multiquote simply hit multi quote under the responses you wanna quote and then simply click use full editor at the bottom and done.

Would love to see a how to tablet vid

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I'd do it just like the picture. Either way will be sweet. And the bit one in the trunk lid... excellent idea! :drinks: Dude this just keeps getting better and better!!!! :popcorn:
Ya we'll have to make that happen when it's done. Just remember it's not the ground pounding heart stopping deep bass set up like a lot of these guys have. Just don't want anyone to get disappointed. But if I'm happy with it in the end, I guess that's what matters right!Sure wish I could multi quote! :shrug: Keep having to quote respond then cut and paste. Sorry!
I knew from the get go this is a SQ set up and would expect noting less from the attention to detail like painting bolts on the suspension that nobody would see I love ittrink40.gif

At least we're all on the same page! :drinks:

Lol glad I could be of service ad two to multiquote simply hit multi quote under the responses you wanna quote and then simply click use full editor at the bottom and done. Would love to see a how to tablet vid

I think what I was doing wrong was hitting multi for who I wanted to quote and then hit quote on the last person I wanted to quote. That's the way it is on other sites. So thanks! I appreciate that!

Archived