Need some help asking a girl out

Damn people overcomplicate getting with girls!

Dude just get friendly with her, become friends but not real good friends, you dont want that friend zone bullshit :trippy: but you dont wanna be all over her either cause girls hate clingy guys,

then just sometime when your going to a house party or heading out to a club just tell her about it, after just ask her if she wants to go too :drinks:

If that doesnt work point to something behind her and when turns around punch her in the back of the head!

she should fit in the trunk of your car :peepwall:

hippo%20spanker.gif

Im literally dying laughing right now..

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

Damn people overcomplicate getting with girls!

Dude just get friendly with her, become friends but not real good friends, you dont want that friend zone bullshit :trippy: but you dont wanna be all over her either cause girls hate clingy guys,

then just sometime when your going to a house party or heading out to a club just tell her about it, after just ask her if she wants to go too :drinks:

Edit: by the way when I say friends I mean like talking to each other, be sure she knows your interested in her straight up like.... Otherways you gettin friend zoned :rofl:

If that doesnt work point to something behind her and when she turns around punch her in the back of the head!

she should fit in the trunk of your car :peepwall:

:lol::rofl: Youve got it figured out man lol

2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

5% Tint All Around

Current Set Up: Link

Im figuratively dying laughing right now..

Fixed that for you.

You work at the same place? I would stay away, at least until one of you leaves that workplace.

If things go sour, you're fucked.

This.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Only 1 for sure way to workout without being told no. You have to be stealthy, an be with her without her knowing. :ninja: follow her on her other dates and pretend its you. Sneek into the bathrooms after shes been there to smell her. Collect trash she throws away. Hangout in her trees. But be carful, once youve been spotted the relationship is over.

Seriously you gotta walk up to her and dont ask tell her id like to go_______ (insert your date.) with you sometime. Askings overrated

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

do as I do when I was single I just @ the bar on the dance floor (I am the worst dance ever) and just talk to her and make everything about her, smile and nod, also never ever beat around the bush and spit out what you got to say. find out from one of her mates if she likes you and if she does, just ask her out, make sure she is away from the pack. threat her nice and stick to it always and let her do her own thing she will like that and will show her you trust her. you will have fights from time to time and if you can talk it out then you know it last. listing is an other good point, make sure you listen to her and take in everything. do not let her change you by this I mean your style, let her think she is but she will come around and let you do and were what you like. have=ing some interests is a good thing but having the same interest in everything is bad, well in my case it is.

bring her out to dinner or coffee to get to know her better and on the second date go to a movie.

hope this comes in use for ya

6F12AARZFX.jpg

so i just got done reading the thread about picking up chicks but very little helped me so i am asking for some tips on how to ask a girl out. I really like this girl she had kind of been in the back of my mind for a few months while I was trying to start a relationship with a different girl. But now she is the only girl i think about her, and I don't remember who said it in the other thread but someone said something close to if you meet a girl and she makes you forget about the other girls, she is probably the one and that is how i feel right now, also one time i was with some friends and we saw her and i was talking to her and one of my friends that is a girl said she thought that the girl liked me too. We have a lot in common and we even work at the same place. I have thought about trying to ask her out when we work together but we hardly ever work together or i thought about coming in one day when she was working buy something and then just kind of casually ask her out then but i thought that might seem kind of creepy. sorry for the rant but i just would like some help, and this would be a relationship not a one time fling.

Thanks in advance,

KCowboy620

TLDR

No offense, but, if you have to make a thread about it online that's your first problem. Girls dig confidence and don't come on too strong.

Archived