Lupo GTI Build Log - Ascendant Audio, Spl Dynamics, Xs Power. Walled 18s

you are nuts. everything looks amazing. i'm shocked at how you fit so much in such a tiny space.

i know taking pics during builds is a pain, but if you ever get the chance to do so, post more builds here please :D

Fantastic instal !

I'd never thought a Lupo could take so much !!!

The doors are incredible. Why can't I find an installer like you in my country ?!!!

congratulations !!!

:drinks:

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

simply incredible...

amazing work...

you sir have truly inspired me... if you can fit a pair of 18s in that tiny car... then i should be able to fit a pair of 18s in my truck...

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

152 on music with that sexy ass build??? that was great, you sir are a great builder, that car is sexy as hell, congrats :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

what an AMAZING build, you do the best work ive ever seen on this site and i absolutely love the detail and hard work you put into it. you have a god given talent to do builds

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

Damn.. you have some serious skills. Love the build. :drinks:

Kenwood KDC-BT33

Sundown Audio SAE-100.4  -  4 Crescendo Audio SC-650s     

Sundown Audio SCV-6000D  @  (.5 ohm)   -   2 DC Audio LVL5 M5 Elite 15s (d2)

6.45 ft Box ( Net ) tuned to 30 Hz  -   (  APM - 2  = 151.2 db  )

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4WD

Brand X 390 Alternator - XS Power PSC30 

XS Power D3400  (front)  -  3 XS Power D3100s  (rear)

Knukoncepts Kolossus Flex 1/0  -  SMD Meters  -  SMD Fuse Holders

Sky High Copper Battery Terminals  -  Amp Lab RPMC v2 

SPL Cartel Bass Knob  -  Toolmaker Copper Amp Inputs                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Archived