Sales tax on online purchases in California

Vote Ron paul 2012 for change

Republican :bull: .....NO THANKS

do your research RON PAUL HAS TO GO AS A REP HE EVEN SAID IF IT WAS ON HIM HE WOULD RUN AS A THIRD PARTY, do your RESEARCH democrats/republicans same shit diffrent name dont go by that look up your stuff wake up America

Now how could I disagree with such an angry, grammatical-error filled post, especially when someone says Democrats and Republicans are the same?

Oh wait, it's easy. The two parties are not the same at all. Do you even know what each party stands for? If they were the same, there would only be one party.

do your research RON PAUL HAS TO GO AS A REP HE EVEN SAID IF IT WAS ON HIM HE WOULD RUN AS A THIRD PARTY, do your RESEARCH democrats/republicans same shit diffrent name dont go by that look up your stuff wake up America

Now how could I disagree with such an angry, grammatical-error filled post, especially when someone says Democrats and Republicans are the same?

Oh wait, it's easy. The two parties are not the same at all. Do you even know what each party stands for? If they were the same, there would only be one party.

its sad how blinded this country is I wont waste my time thanks to ppl like you this country is fucked, to wake up do your fucking research, do something good for once

im sick and tired of the fucking federal/government getting in all our fucking buisness fuck Vote Ron paul 2012 for change

adding a sales tax isn't really "getting in all our fucking business". If you are unhappy with the tax, you should write him in for governor of California- not the president.

I didnt just refer to " sale tax" I mean everything that the federal is involved and, no his more than qualified for president only him will bring actual true change , every other candidates are just puppets to the real " REAL POWER BEHIND THE CURTINS "

So you want less federal involvement?

So your solution is to vote someone into the white house to stop states from charging taxes?

Well, they are the same. They both want our money and to control us.

They only differ in HOW they want to do it.

Edited by MrSkippyJ

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

If anyone here thinks that Ron Paul isnt a puppet as well, you are sadly mistaken... This country is slowly moving towards a nazi Germany like state... Better wake up before its too late...

mmmm u call ron paul a puppet?, what about the others ? what's your opinion on them .

It doesn't bother me paying taxes but how the irresponsible lawmakers spend it. They give themselves pay raises in the middle of a recession while they cut budget for teachers, firefighters and police officers. By the way, there pay raises isn't a 25 cents per hour is more like 5% of their salary, some make $245,000 a year..... you do the math.

Living in Cali is very expensive but we also have many programs that can get you off your feet.

On topic

IMO we should have to pay sales tax on every online purchase, regardless of the state, period. It should be no different than going to a store. It's bad enough that a brick and mortar store has to spend money to stock items that an online store can just drop ship, in addition to the cost if real overhead. But to have to eat another nearly 10% to keep up with pricing is just not fair.

Everyone likes to save money, but online shopping is creating a snowball effect on our economy. Eventually, you won't know what products are crap or great, other than some nuthugger giving there "review" online to attest to it's quality because there are so few retail stores left. That leaves China the big winner by making tons of crap that we all consume with our only concern was we saved a buck.

Clovis Custom Audio 559-392-3600

96 Silverado Single Cab

2-DD9515's Cut-through

1-DDSE Amp

Stock electrical and a couple small stingers, LOL

On topic

IMO we should have to pay sales tax on every online purchase, regardless of the state, period. It should be no different than going to a store. It's bad enough that a brick and mortar store has to spend money to stock items that an online store can just drop ship, in addition to the cost if real overhead. But to have to eat another nearly 10% to keep up with pricing is just not fair.

Even though it's not in my best interest as an online consumer I have to agree with the statement above in bold. There is a reason for taxes and finding ways around the tax is not in the best interest of the state/country.

With that said, I have to also agree that what is done with the tax money is B.S. I don't pretend like I have a complete solution but just not paying taxes is certainly not the answer.

Sure the little guy / poor folks / hard working middle America should get some breaks. But if you are making online purchase....especially for your car audio system...you can pay some tax.

Tax the millionaires FTW!!

**Edited for grammatical errors**

Edited by Tarball

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

im sick and tired of the fucking federal/government getting in all our fucking buisness fuck Vote Ron paul 2012 for change

adding a sales tax isn't really "getting in all our fucking business". If you are unhappy with the tax, you should write him in for governor of California- not the president.

I didnt just refer to " sale tax" I mean everything that the federal is involved and, no his more than qualified for president only him will bring actual true change , every other candidates are just puppets to the real " REAL POWER BEHIND THE CURTINS "

So you want less federal involvement?

So your solution is to vote someone into the white house to stop states from charging taxes?

Well, they are the same. They both want our money and to control us.

They only differ in HOW they want to do it.

thank you Amen!!