18abVFL Posted July 5, 2011 Report Posted July 5, 2011 dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right? 1999 Monte Carlo Sony CDX-GT34w 2 Alpine Type R 12"s in 4 cubes tuned to 35hz American Bass VFL 80.1 amp @ 1 ohm (probably doing between 1000 and 1300rms) Stock alt, Stock batt, Big 3 Upgrade Boston s55- 5 1/4s (doors) Boston s95- 6x9s (rear deck)
EclipseChris Posted July 5, 2011 Report Posted July 5, 2011 ಠ_ಠ i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
RickyFriery97 Posted July 5, 2011 Report Posted July 5, 2011 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
jconnway Posted July 5, 2011 Report Posted July 5, 2011 just get a battery! .... oh wait Full Pioneer Build 4 Per Door - Front Door Build Up
JZeFF Posted July 5, 2011 Report Posted July 5, 2011 Hardest part is finding the plutonium. I hear they bury it under ground in Nevada? Pioneer x930 bt Rockford t2500 bdcp 18" nightshade v1 DC audio 175.4 RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon) 3x XS power D2700's Knukonceptz 0awg all around
C-Fizzy Posted July 5, 2011 Report Posted July 5, 2011 under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
18abVFL Posted July 5, 2011 Author Report Posted July 5, 2011 plutonium? i cant just grab that at ace hardware? 1999 Monte Carlo Sony CDX-GT34w 2 Alpine Type R 12"s in 4 cubes tuned to 35hz American Bass VFL 80.1 amp @ 1 ohm (probably doing between 1000 and 1300rms) Stock alt, Stock batt, Big 3 Upgrade Boston s55- 5 1/4s (doors) Boston s95- 6x9s (rear deck)
splzx3 Posted July 5, 2011 Report Posted July 5, 2011 o god this is a the post of the year bwhahahahaha ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
EclipseChris Posted July 5, 2011 Report Posted July 5, 2011 Ignore. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
JustinWilson Posted July 5, 2011 Report Posted July 5, 2011 bloody trollin' I tell ya... 06 GP GXP Google Nexus 7 16gb Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3 *Electrical* DC Power 320a HP 2 - Juicebox Bananas g31 Stinger SPP2250 rear Kinetik HC1800 side of wall Optima Red Top front Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3 2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's Rockford Fosgate T400-4 Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm) 4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's 15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast! Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091 Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0) Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.