JZeFF Posted July 6, 2011 Report Posted July 6, 2011 dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right? you think you're funny but you're not. Know what happens to trolls around here? take a guess. its all in good fun mcfly funny i dont find it fun at all. if he has posted this in general audio i could see the anger... But its the Junk Drawer I found it funny. Pioneer x930 bt Rockford t2500 bdcp 18" nightshade v1 DC audio 175.4 RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon) 3x XS power D2700's Knukonceptz 0awg all around
Baydestrian Posted July 6, 2011 Report Posted July 6, 2011 Seriously N8? I thought you had more of a sense of humor. This was actually funny plus the replies from others and the OP! 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
n8ball2013 Posted July 6, 2011 Report Posted July 6, 2011 Seriously N8? I thought you had more of a sense of humor. This was actually funny plus the replies from others and the OP! i have a good sense of humor. But when you see the same dumb stuff being rehashed by the same user it gets annoying. Whats next funky pup jokes? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
18abVFL Posted July 7, 2011 Author Report Posted July 7, 2011 Seriously N8? I thought you had more of a sense of humor. This was actually funny plus the replies from others and the OP! i have a good sense of humor. But when you see the same dumb stuff being rehashed by the same user it gets annoying. Whats next funky pup jokes? what do you mean "dumb stuff being rehashed by the same user?" So you'd rather me post my stupid shit in general? Or i could have actually gone into the "electrical" section and pissed people off. Back off, I'm not hurting anyone. 1999 Monte Carlo Sony CDX-GT34w 2 Alpine Type R 12"s in 4 cubes tuned to 35hz American Bass VFL 80.1 amp @ 1 ohm (probably doing between 1000 and 1300rms) Stock alt, Stock batt, Big 3 Upgrade Boston s55- 5 1/4s (doors) Boston s95- 6x9s (rear deck)
97SSBlazer Posted July 7, 2011 Report Posted July 7, 2011 dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right? Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. lolhedontgettehjoke. LOL! But for real, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. Invest in good wire, batts, and ALTERNATORS first!.... lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz. -= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash Subs: 2 T1 12's Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:) 2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/ 2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/
18abVFL Posted July 7, 2011 Author Report Posted July 7, 2011 dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right? Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. lolhedontgettehjoke. LOL! But for real, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. Invest in good wire, batts, and ALTERNATORS first!.... lol i already know this. stock electrical or not, i've been running a big 3 since i was 16. 1999 Monte Carlo Sony CDX-GT34w 2 Alpine Type R 12"s in 4 cubes tuned to 35hz American Bass VFL 80.1 amp @ 1 ohm (probably doing between 1000 and 1300rms) Stock alt, Stock batt, Big 3 Upgrade Boston s55- 5 1/4s (doors) Boston s95- 6x9s (rear deck)
97SSBlazer Posted July 7, 2011 Report Posted July 7, 2011 dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right? Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. lolhedontgettehjoke. LOL! But for real, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. Invest in good wire, batts, and ALTERNATORS first!.... lol i already know this. stock electrical or not, i've been running a big 3 since i was 16. I work at a shop and I see HORRIBLE Big 3's all the time. Just because its there does NOT make it good. If you are asking abut caps than chances are your doing it wrong... lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz. -= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash Subs: 2 T1 12's Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:) 2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/ 2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/
18abVFL Posted July 7, 2011 Author Report Posted July 7, 2011 dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right? Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. lolhedontgettehjoke. LOL! But for real, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. Invest in good wire, batts, and ALTERNATORS first!.... lol i already know this. stock electrical or not, i've been running a big 3 since i was 16. I work at a shop and I see HORRIBLE Big 3's all the time. Just because its there does NOT make it good. If you are asking abut caps than chances are your doing it wrong... im not asking about caps. read my first post of the thread and come back. 1999 Monte Carlo Sony CDX-GT34w 2 Alpine Type R 12"s in 4 cubes tuned to 35hz American Bass VFL 80.1 amp @ 1 ohm (probably doing between 1000 and 1300rms) Stock alt, Stock batt, Big 3 Upgrade Boston s55- 5 1/4s (doors) Boston s95- 6x9s (rear deck)
97SSBlazer Posted July 7, 2011 Report Posted July 7, 2011 My bad, read the title and some replies and was like "is this mutha fucka serious?!?" Now that I actually read it.... lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz. -= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash Subs: 2 T1 12's Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:) 2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/ 2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/
Baydestrian Posted July 7, 2011 Report Posted July 7, 2011 wow 97 wow 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.