man its hard i hope u do it i only got a 143.7 on music with a 3000d and 4 10"dc level 4s its very hard but id like to reach it with the same stuff i have but dont know if i can. and even with them number i do damage when i drive by and to my car i dont know how long it will last

lol@this thread blowing up.

$200 for subs = 150 DBs doesnt pan out. You need at least a JL audio 8 that retails for $439.95 to hit a 160.

:peepwall:

1 jl audio 8 will hit 160??? I would like to see this!! I had one 10W7 in the jl ho box and it was not impressive and when i gave it 1500 rms the cone cracked

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

we got two bl 12's on 2 aq1200d's in a sunfire 4cf box is tuned to 32 hz first attempt on the tl was 149.5 on music one door open haven't tried to burp but im sure i can break 150 maybe next comp

Pics please.

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

150 with a single 12?...... What

i did a 148.3 with a little over 1000 watts, and a single 12".

but a 150 is hard to do. I did over a 150, only twice. and it was mostly luck I think. it was really an sq setup, but enough sub for daily, kind of did it because I could. 628" of cone and almost 1800 watts. good luck with it, keep testing, keep building, u can reach a 150! :woot:

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Just keep practising and building up your skills, and one day you'll break your 150db (hopefully)

With that said, i can see the points all these guys are trying to make..

Archived