im not going to let you guys lower my goals i know what i want i want to cause havoc when i drive by

Im starting with 1500-1800rms to get things going.then im going to double it for around 3k rms once i get some more electricity flowing.

I hear you guy's and i have been paying some attention,so i know a 150 is not impossible.

For those that say my 150 is a high goal .

Im planning to get close at possible with a single 12/sub

hopefully around 145+db pushing it then im going to double the cone and the power hoping to pop a 149-150db

for the box im shooting to have the port firing into the cabin

for daily i have 35hz so i want to go around 30hz but for spl/goal purposes i might tune as high at 40hz to be decent.

Good luck mate, I'll be watching out for that 150. It'll be tough, but not impossible :drinks:

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

im not going to let you guys lower my goals i know what i want i want to cause havoc when i drive by

Im starting with 1500-1800rms to get things going.then im going to double it for around 3k rms once i get some more electricity flowing.

I hear you guy's and i have been paying some attention,so i know a 150 is not impossible.

For those that say my 150 is a high goal .

Im planning to get close at possible with a single 12/sub

hopefully around 145+db pushing it then im going to double the cone and the power hoping to pop a 149-150db

for the box im shooting to have the port firing into the cabin

for daily i have 35hz so i want to go around 30hz but for spl/goal purposes i might tune as high at 40hz to be decent.

before you do this, I would go to a show, sit in a car, then see how it scores...if its below 150, try and find one right around 150...such high goals after having 400 watts makes me think you've never heard a 150+ vehicle let alone trunk car before...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

so where is the OP located? im sure there are plenty of people that have a trunk car nearby to show him how much of an uphill battle it is

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I've got a loud trunk car on 3.5-4k rms of bass on 2 12s but it ain't no 150.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Dang dude you must drink a shit ton of minute maid! Every video I see of yours has the notorious vibrating minute made bottles everywhere haha

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Not going I happen on music with a single 12. I have a XL 12 on a dc 3.5k clamping about 1k. Once I recone lower Im hoping to clamp closer to 2k-2,500 but still don't expect even a mid 40 sealed on the dash. It's not easy to get close to a 50 without a lot of work.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

It will be very hard to do , all depends on the car in my opinion, you can do it if you REALLY want to. I was close to a 149 at 31hz, I was just banging LOWS with my 05 impala trunk build. Had 2 Nightshade V2s on a 3000d .5 ohm.

Here is a video of the car ,

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

^^^^^ bad ass setup!!!!!!!! Screw a 150 if your system looks like that! Haha

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs