Team Nemesis-DJ Posted July 9, 2011 Report Posted July 9, 2011 Sucks Scott ....i hate damn thiefs ...
Autruche Posted July 9, 2011 Report Posted July 9, 2011 That really sucks man. I hope you can get it all back. Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!My Saab 9000 build1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spdPioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE AudioJust Say No To Rear SpeakersJust Say No To CCA WireReal Men Drive StickHit me up on Facebook, if you want
ChevyBoy95 Posted July 9, 2011 Report Posted July 9, 2011 post up a full list of what was in it. sucks though. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Benji0687 Posted July 9, 2011 Report Posted July 9, 2011 I fucking HATE seeing threads like this! I wish you the best of luck finding your car and equipment, and the scum that took it! 1989 Chevy Caprice Classic350ci V8 High Performance JVC Arsenal HU JL XR series components Infinity Reference 6x9s Pioneer Premier 4-Channel Clarion 2-Channel Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel Fusion 2000.1D MTX Crossover RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!** *Build log coming soon!* Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.
AdamTheAudioMan Posted July 9, 2011 Report Posted July 9, 2011 this pisses me off, wish you the best of luck bro UNDER-CONSTRUCTION ''Old School Build'' maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box" 190 db when your done? Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it lmao
LEN671 Posted July 10, 2011 Report Posted July 10, 2011 THAT SUCKS BRO!! I will keep a lookout down here and on craigslist. I will also tell my cuz to keep a lookout for it down in SoCal. Can you give us a complete list of what is inside? Good Luck bro in finding your car!!
conley916 Posted July 10, 2011 Report Posted July 10, 2011 I've been keeping my eyes peeled when I drive around Elk Grove. Sorry to hear about this Scott. 2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack audio coming soon
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.