irpirates 4runner rebuild - 4 15's 6th order. i haz TL numbaahhss

i thought he was trolling lol, why is he doing it Adam? not judging or anything, but this is one of the most impressive builds out there, and yuyang is definitely a cool guy, hate to see this happening :(

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

i thought he was trolling lol, why is he doing it Adam? not judging or anything, but this is one of the most impressive builds out there, and yuyang is definitely a cool guy, hate to see this happening :(

IIRC sure it was because of money.

hey guys. thanks for reading. Had a great time with this build/vehicle, meeting people and demoing.

Javier, like Adam said, sadly it's not a joke. On the bright side it's not because of financial troubles. It was stripped down of equipment about a month ago. wall is still in there. most of the equipment has been sold and the 4runner is pending. going with something smaller for a daily for a while until I have the time to put into a large build again.

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

Yep..

i was actually in to buy the runner, And Yuey was awesome in that, in everyway.

But, in the end, i went my own direction. But, this was one of the baddest builds out there. Bar none.

Cheers Bro, and best of luck. Ill be there when you start ANYTHING. LOL. love your work.

hey guys. thanks for reading. Had a great time with this build/vehicle, meeting people and demoing.

Javier, like Adam said, sadly it's not a joke. On the bright side it's not because of financial troubles. It was stripped down of equipment about a month ago. wall is still in there. most of the equipment has been sold and the 4runner is pending. going with something smaller for a daily for a while until I have the time to put into a large build again.

And I knowz your secret car :)

I was pretty much the person to get him started on tearing it down since I bought the batteries lol..

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

thanks kylar, my works not really anything special at all lol.
and of course you do austin. i told you, 'tard.

new builds actually pretty much down. just needs a bit of tuning. that being said i took the fugr to a shop to get it done lol. still debating on whether or not to do a log.

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

new builds actually pretty much down. just needs a bit of tuning. that being said i took the fugr to a shop to get it done lol. still debating on whether or not to do a log.

Duuuuuuddddeeeee. Party foul!

Do a log! :D

If you don't want people commenting on it and such, just make a UBL and leave it at that

Sad to see this thing go :( my favorite demo vid of any vehicle is the one where that dude was talking about mtx jackhammers and ears bleeding then he just about shit his pants when he got a taste of this monster. Looking forward to another big build in the future man :drinks:

it's not a big build. small nice sounding daily. nothing flashy. just for my personal enjoyment.

246503_577965832216567_962804098_n.jpg

lol i still chuckle every time i see that vid. probably get back into a big build someday, most likely be quite a while before that happens though.

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

that being said i took the fugr to a shop to get it done lol. still debating on whether or not to do a log.

Probably because if it was anything like the 4runner, you didnt want janky shit all in this car too lol

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Archived