BJD3 Posted July 8, 2011 Report Posted July 8, 2011 Everyone so far has been sent an invite, shouldn't take too long to get them either! Thanks again. If/When Google decides to let me in, I'll be sure to pass on the favor. Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
bumonskateboard6 Posted July 8, 2011 Author Report Posted July 8, 2011 All invites to this point sent! Keep in mind this point and enjoy once you're in: Just a word of warning. Those of you receiving invites need to KEEP the email with the link in it. Most likely when you click it, it will say Google+ is at their capacity. Just keep trying every hour or so, and you'll eventually get in. Just make sure to keep the email, or at least keep the link somewhere and/or bookmark the link. Current Systems: 2011 BMW 335i Hertz HDP1 DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber 2002 Acura TlKenwood DNX9980HD2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 CoilsDC 3.5kHertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 RearHertz HDP4 AmpDC Power Engineering 260 Amp AltBig 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0XS Power D2400 Up Front i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch... going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box... Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth. A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?
inm Posted July 8, 2011 Report Posted July 8, 2011 Anyone reading this RIGHT NOW, go ahead and try. I finally got in, they seem to have a few openings. Good luck to you all! On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
ALPINE408 Posted July 8, 2011 Report Posted July 8, 2011 i have no idea what it is but ill try [email protected] Have you ever had your woofers blown?
darksoul187 Posted July 8, 2011 Report Posted July 8, 2011 I'll try it Kenny [email protected] 2009 Malibu LTZHead Unit - Pioneer AVH-P4300DVDSubs - 2 DC Audio m2 XL 15'sAmplifier - DC 5kWire - KnukonceptzAlternator - OhioGenBatteries - 2 XS Power 3100's, 1 d4700
n8ball2013 Posted July 8, 2011 Report Posted July 8, 2011 its like google facebook from the looks of it THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
inm Posted July 8, 2011 Report Posted July 8, 2011 The main thing I like I about it is the Huddle feature. If you have an Android phone (and I assume you can do it from web as well) it's basically like chat/texting for groups. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Diexcy Posted July 8, 2011 Report Posted July 8, 2011 Would be awesome if someone could send me an invite! [email protected] Check out my build log!
inm Posted July 8, 2011 Report Posted July 8, 2011 I also love the Instant Upload feature. Instantly uploads photos you take to a private album on G+. Anyway, for future reference, please include your First name when putting your email address us. G+ asks for a name when we invite, and I'd rather use a first name than a screen name. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.