BIGJOSE352 Posted July 9, 2011 Report Posted July 9, 2011 Can you send me a invite.... [email protected]
6berry Posted July 9, 2011 Report Posted July 9, 2011 [email protected] 1999 Audi A4 1.8T::: 4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually) MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs Boston S50 Components in Front Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear 40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier Build Thread UBL 1948 Plymouth
hdorre Posted July 9, 2011 Report Posted July 9, 2011 Hmm.. I didn't get the last invite. Can you try my main email? It's [email protected] Sent another one, check your spam if it doesn't show up soon I checked my GMail spam before I posted. That account acts weird every once in a while. I got it on my AOL acct though. Thanks On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
homiewes Posted July 9, 2011 Report Posted July 9, 2011 ill stick with regular google LOL.. type something in and it pops up.. why would you need it to do anything else? My youtube channel, please subscribehttp://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza
getonerd Posted July 9, 2011 Report Posted July 9, 2011 [email protected] 1996 Chevy Tahoe AKA My SQ Hoe Pioneer AVH-X2800BS Precision Power PC.18DS MB Quart NA540.6 Skar Audio RP-2000.1D 55-3210 - 8 Inch MCM AUDIO SELECT Rockville RXM64 Tymphany BC25SC06-04 Kenwood KFC-1795PS
bumonskateboard6 Posted July 9, 2011 Author Report Posted July 9, 2011 More invites sent! Hmm.. I didn't get the last invite. Can you try my main email? It's [email protected] Sent another one, check your spam if it doesn't show up soon I checked my GMail spam before I posted. That account acts weird every once in a while. I got it on my AOL acct though. Thanks Glad that one worked for ya ill stick with regular google LOL.. type something in and it pops up.. why would you need it to do anything else? It's a social networking site that's like facebook, but googles version. Current Systems: 2011 BMW 335i Hertz HDP1 DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber 2002 Acura TlKenwood DNX9980HD2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 CoilsDC 3.5kHertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 RearHertz HDP4 AmpDC Power Engineering 260 Amp AltBig 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0XS Power D2400 Up Front i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch... going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box... Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth. A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?
Chaise Posted July 9, 2011 Report Posted July 9, 2011 PM Sent I like the oldschool one.. Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe Loud as F**K Just kidding
deeje Posted July 9, 2011 Report Posted July 9, 2011 ill stick with regular google LOL.. type something in and it pops up.. why would you need it to do anything else? Its not a search engine man lol. --2004 Toyota 4runner New Build Log -2002 Acura Tl-S Old Build Log Team DC Audio spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
shogen Posted July 9, 2011 Report Posted July 9, 2011 Thank you kindly sir.... More of the "no privacy" thing is awesome!!! lmao ... :drink40: Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Bship Posted July 10, 2011 Report Posted July 10, 2011 I swear I posted before but, [email protected] CARS 14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days 69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time Last car '12 Focus with build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.