Air movement of two 18 inch hdc3s

Nice movement.

My only complaint is...why do people continue to say things like...not even full power? Why show us low power and expect us to mentally multiply the air movement by 2x, 4x, or even 8x to envision full power?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

My only complaint is...why do people continue to say things like...not even full power? Why show us low power and expect us to mentally multiply the air movement by 2x, 4x, or even 8x to envision full power?

why do they give you free samples at grocery stores? why do girls show you their boobs? why do you get to use the phones in the sprint store? ITS A TEASE!

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

Nice movement.

It's to establish that, although this is completely bad ass, there is still room for growth and will be even more bad ass with increased power and additional break in time.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

i say not on full power cause im breaking them in i have my volume on the headunit set to 28 and bass knob about 3/4 of the way up when it starts to clip, im scared to turn it up on low songs right now cause the papers i got with audioque subs states 10-12 hours of playing time at moderate power with low excursion, avoid playing low frequencies 20-30 Hz at high power levels for the first 10-12 hours of playing time. This is necessary for the multi-layer spider system incorporated in the suspension package to achieve proper final "set". Failure to properly break-in the subwoofer could result in excessive suspension noise.......exact quote from paper i got, now i wouldn't want that now would I?, i been getting down on the knob pretty good, and have seen the light a little, but during the term lab, i have tried a hair trick and it did a decent one, but i wanna let em break in more and get this knob fixed, probably just buy a new one, and like i said ima move the batterys around to get more space between box and back window and hatch, this thing is suffocating! Need air!, so trust me when i say not on full power and such, and then i'll post up a hair trick, might not be absolutely awesome, but to me its something, and im proud of it damn it! and i typed all this with a smile on my face, its all good fellas!