is there some "harass whitey" rule that i dont know about?

[why dont you go back and reread the thread, not one person, let alone a black person has posted in this thread has defended their stupidity. there couldve been any number of reasons for them doin it even if them being ignorant racists is the most likely. obviously none of the reasons justify their action

No need to reread. I never said anyone was "defending" them. I simply pointed out that, them being black and Hugh being white, them being racist was never questioned or brought up. But, Hugh acting in the way he seemed fit in the situation, his being racist was brought up.

them being racist was brought up, look at the title of the thread. and his reaction had nothing to do with his potential hate for another race. people spoke about his posts on here and him rocking a confederate flag on everything and figured maybe they saw the flag and reacted. now that i think about it, if it was too dark for them to see anything or the interior, how did they see that he was white?

maybe you give off a vibe of being a racist.....your posts make me think thats the case

you pickin up on the wrong vibes then bro...

that may be the case, but you do say quite a few things that raise an eyebrow...

that sounds like some one basically saying hes racist....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

there are plenty of people that say things on here that makes me wonder. then there are people that say shit and you know thats what theyre about. ijs

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

And Grey Fox...nothing against you...but it seems you are purposely mis-interpretting Hugh to make him the bad guy....just sayin.

It isn't a misinterpretation. If you follow the letter of the law in most places, had Hugh actually shot someone, it wouldn't be self-defense since he could have continued driving. The situation was avoidable, and so he would have escalated the situation.

That said, juries are made up of people, so he probably would have walked.

If the kid would not have run away and would have continued coming towards the car and hugh felt that he was a threat to his life then he would have been perfectly within his rights to defend himself.

for those of you wondering Georgia is a castle doctrine state. very pro gun

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine

That was a nice read.. I wish Illinois would adopt the carry law were one of the few left that dont allow it.

2 reasons why we cant carry in Illinois

1. Gov. Pat Quinn

2. Chicago and the :bull: thats associated with thier town from the politians to the gangs and crimes. Hell i read everyday where some teenager or person gets shot. Everyday theres at least 1 kid dieing on the streets from gunfire.

That right there is why Chicago has one of the highest gun crime rates in the country. All of the fucking thugs and criminals no give a fuck about the law and have guns, but the normal run of the mill law abiding citizen cannot legally carry a gun to defend himself. That is why I will never move from the south.

Jesus there are far too many posts in here to quote and educate its not even funny. I would have reacted the same way Hugh did. It doesnt matter if you're a 16 year old dumbass or a grown ass white man, I would have stopped too. The only thing that pisses me off from this whole thread is Grey_fox.

What if the kid had hit the car and you didnt realize it? Or they started throwing rocks? Speed away and deal with it? No, someone will be held responsible.

As N8 said it seems to be a southern thing. Confederate flag is ftw though.

I'm coming to visit one day, after I pay all these damn fines and court cost :(

:ninja:

cool man. i guess no need to give you my addy, you can just e-stalk it, lol.

:pardon:

:drink40: :drink40: :drinks::lol:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

You'll find dumbasses the world over.

seems to be a solid concentration of them on that side of town. this was one block from the incident i posted about a couple months ago with the kid that came at my truck with the toy gun. that kid got lucky, he got a new pair of bracelets and a ride in a cop car, vs the new hole in his head that he almost when he decided to try that shit with me.

i love bananas!!!!

Fi BTL 15 N2 D2

-4.5 net..30Hz/Birch and Braced

-AQ 2200D running at 4-ohms for meantime...

-Big 3 KNU 1/0

-XS 1200

-Sundown 100.4 SAX

-Front Stage: CDT CL-61

-Rear: Alpine Type-SA

-HeadUnit-Pioneer AVHDVD-3200

-2004 Saturn Ion

Best score to Date is a 143.1 at the kick with 2 RF HX2 10's in a PWK box!

BUILD LOG---15 BTL...Shit is loud Son!!

You TUBE---RIGHT HERE

seems to be a solid concentration of them on that side of town. this was one block from the incident i posted about a couple months ago with the kid that came at my truck with the toy gun. that kid got lucky, he got a new pair of bracelets and a ride in a cop car, vs the new hole in his head that he almost when he decided to try that shit with me.

Damn Apes..

well, your more than a little out of line saying that. this has been a surprisingly civil conversation up to this point, fuck off and let us keep it that way.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Damn Apes..

prime example of my last statement

and i also want to apologize to hugh for my previous misconception of him drinks.gif

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived