is there some "harass whitey" rule that i dont know about?

take care of, hes GONE

Let this be a warning, this post has been good and i will be damn if i let anyone mees it up..

Warning

=@

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

i applaud you Hugh. more people need to do what you did. more people need to stand up to stuff like this. this happens to me all the time where i live, but it is usually white kids doing something along those lines to me(i am white myself). the second most African American people hear my system, it automagiclly makes me a cooler, more down to earth person. maybe you should just blare your bumps to these kids, and they will be so awestruck they wont know what to do. LOL :drinks:

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

fail. double post. and i like banana's. lol :drink40:

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

I grew up in Oakland for a little while and I was one of two white kids in the school majority of the kids were black almost every day I got beat up till I learned to fight well enough that they would then try to ambush me to kick my ass I didn't know what racism was my parents were hippies they taught me nothing of looking at people differently cause of color or anything so I couldn't understand why they hated me so I eventually had friends with some black kids whose parents didn't raise them to hate and I eventually learned that they did it cause their parents had an anger and mistrust about white people cause they grew up in the 50's and 60's and they passed on that to their kids and then their kids saw my white ass and it was on like donkey kong but eventually these kids learned that I was no better off than them and that despite the ass kickings I was still not a racist and never was so I think that these kids you encountered have parents that just don't care how they raise them and impart their own racial prejudices on the kids instead of teaching them tolerance and unity

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

take care of, hes GONE

Let this be a warning, this post has been good and i will be damn if i let anyone mees it up..

Warning

=@

:ninja:

I love ninjas and how they keep the peace.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

I grew up in Oakland for a little while and I was one of two white kids in the school majority of the kids were black almost every day I got beat up till I learned to fight well enough that they would then try to ambush me to kick my ass I didn't know what racism was my parents were hippies they taught me nothing of looking at people differently cause of color or anything so I couldn't understand why they hated me so I eventually had friends with some black kids whose parents didn't raise them to hate and I eventually learned that they did it cause their parents had an anger and mistrust about white people cause they grew up in the 50's and 60's and they passed on that to their kids and then their kids saw my white ass and it was on like donkey kong but eventually these kids learned that I was no better off than them and that despite the ass kickings I was still not a racist and never was so I think that these kids you encountered have parents that just don't care how they raise them and impart their own racial prejudices on the kids instead of teaching them tolerance and unity

long sentence is long......... :popcorn:

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

long sentence is long......... :popcorn:

Beat me to it. :drinks:

Archived