is there some "harass whitey" rule that i dont know about?

the guy lunged at my car with his fist in the air when i went by. i dont play that game, i slammed on the brakes and turned around, as soon as they saw that i wasnt just some bitch that wasnt gonna do anything they scattered and took off.

if a man is gonna call me a bitch, then he had better be a big enough man to explain him self.

There was a possible threat outside your vehicle that presented itself.

You were safe and secure in a moving vehicle when you felt it necessary to clear leather/kydex.

The possible threat disengages and runs away.

You stopped your car, and turn around to confront the possible threat that ran away.

In this situation, could you be perceived as the new aggressor for continuing the confrontation after the initial situation had been deescalated ?

:)

i had been threatened with violence and verbally attacked, with no provacation at all. i was not the aggressor in this situation.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Diddnt want to add a mega quote.

But ah, I diddnt know you wernt in your truck.

Maby they recognized you from driving in your truck? Or knew tge kid that pulled the toy gun on you? Who knows I guess

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Diddnt want to add a mega quote.

But ah, I diddnt know you wernt in your truck.

Maby they recognized you from driving in your truck? Or knew tge kid that pulled the toy gun on you? Who knows I guess

i was in a 2011 chevy cruze, as i said in an earlier post of this thread. first time i have drove this car in town in the month ive had it.

Owner of BigAss Ports

i had been threatened with violence and verbally attacked, with no provacation at all. i was not the aggressor in this situation.

I was talking about the second encounter.

You were not the initial aggressor. The initial aggressor stopped his behavior and ran away.

From you account, the crime was no longer in progress and the suspect fled.

Instead of calling the sheriff or police to report that you had been threatened with bodily harm by the teen, you sought a second confrontation.

What if those teens stood their ground, and made more derogatory comments? What would you have done?

Did you ever call the police to report this incident?

I was talking about the second encounter.

You were not the initial aggressor. The initial aggressor stopped his behavior and ran away.

From you account, the crime was no longer in progress and the suspect fled.

Instead of calling the sheriff or police to report that you had been threatened with bodily harm by the teen, you sought a second confrontation.

What if those teens stood their ground, and made more derogatory comments? What would you have done?

Did you ever call the police to report this incident?

i did not call the police. however, i did go one block over to talk with my good buddy, who was an on duty sheriffs deputy, who was parked one block away who said he heard the guy yell "bitch" but didnt know where it came from. i told him what happened, within 2 minutes every on duty LEO in the county was there. i told them that i had turned around and that when i did the kids split up and took off running. he told them what i told him, he said "these kids need their ass kicked" then they took off looking for them. i eventually saw the kids one more time, found the deputy, told him where they were, and while i was telling him, one of the other officers came on radio and said they found them. i told him i rode by and told the kid that he must be a big man to call someone a bitch, then take off like a bitch when they do something about it. he said to go home and have a good night, so i did.

Owner of BigAss Ports

im still surprised this thread went this long without turning into an 'N word this N word that i hate darkies' lmao. to be honest i agree with what pitbull said. i even knew who started the thread before even looking lol.

Anywho back OT. people are so ignorant it ridiculous. i dont understand the point of antagonizing someone you dont even know(assuming they dont know you and dont have a reason to confront you) for any reason let alone because of someone that shares the same skin color doing something to you at some point in your life or even because of slavery. hopefully they get to sit in a cell and learn something.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

the guy lunged at my car with his fist in the air when i went by. i dont play that game, i slammed on the brakes and turned around, as soon as they saw that i wasnt just some bitch that wasnt gonna do anything they scattered and took off.

if a man is gonna call me a bitch, then he had better be a big enough man to explain him self.

There was a possible threat outside your vehicle that presented itself.

You were safe and secure in a moving vehicle when you felt it necessary to clear leather/kydex.

The possible threat disengages and runs away.

You stopped your car, and turn around to confront the possible threat that ran away.

In this situation, could you be perceived as the new aggressor for continuing the confrontation after the initial situation had been deescalated ?

And they ran AFTER he stopped the car, he didn't go chasing after them. Riding around with you sounds fun though Hugh haha

Don't let those little wanks scare to soo bad your first reaction is to move to deadly force.

What state do you live in?

There might be laws against brandishing firearms.

Not here, Georgia is an open carry state, and your vehicle is considered an extension of your home iirc, and it's usually a shoot first ask questions later deal.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg