Jump to content

is there some "harass whitey" rule that i dont know about?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Maybe a they don't like you thing?

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Posted

You'll find dumbasses the world over.

seems to be a solid concentration of them on that side of town. this was one block from the incident i posted about a couple months ago with the kid that came at my truck with the toy gun. that kid got lucky, he got a new pair of bracelets and a ride in a cop car, vs the new hole in his head that he almost when he decided to try that shit with me.

I am still worried for the time when someone comes at me with an airsoft gun, some of them look so incredibly real and the first thing they do is take off the orange front safety thing differing its appearance from a real gun. :(

06 GP GXP

Google Nexus 7 16gb

Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3

*Electrical*

DC Power 320a HP

2 - Juicebox Bananas g31

Stinger SPP2250 rear

Kinetik HC1800 side of wall

Optima Red Top front

Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear

Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3

2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm)

4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's

15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off

DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz

GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled

Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast!

Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091

Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0)

Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).

Posted

You'll find dumbasses the world over.

seems to be a solid concentration of them on that side of town. this was one block from the incident i posted about a couple months ago with the kid that came at my truck with the toy gun. that kid got lucky, he got a new pair of bracelets and a ride in a cop car, vs the new hole in his head that he almost when he decided to try that shit with me.

I am still worried for the time when someone comes at me with an airsoft gun, some of them look so incredibly real and the first thing they do is take off the orange front safety thing differing its appearance from a real gun. :(

werd.... you cant fix stupid, but you can cull it out. :drink40:

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

 

 

 

 

Posted

maybe you give off a vibe of being a racist.....your posts make me think thats the case

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Posted

I just don't feed the flies. Insecure people will make such actions, whites against blacks, blacks to whites, straight to gay...I just deem these people not even worth a second of my acknowledgment or a response from me. If they propose to pit themself in my way, I will move them. Weird its been happening so much to you, I can't stand witnessing things like this.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

maybe you give off a vibe of being a racist.....your posts make me think thats the case

you pickin up on the wrong vibes then bro...

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

 

 

 

 

Posted

You'll find dumbasses the world over.

This.

There are always going to be a group in any race, bashing on another race.... It's just life. some are just more ignorant than others.

We are all the Human Race.

And this

I just don't feed the flies. Insecure people will make such actions, whites against blacks, blacks to whites, straight to gay...I just deem these people not even worth a second of my acknowledgment or a response from me. If they propose to pit themself in my way, I will move them. Weird its been happening so much to you, I can't stand witnessing things like this.

And this.

My question is if you've bumper stickers or something that makes it seem as if you're hostile to black folk? That doesn't justify their actions, but it does make it explainable.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Posted

You'll find dumbasses the world over.

This.

There are always going to be a group in any race, bashing on another race.... It's just life. some are just more ignorant than others.

We are all the Human Race.

And this

I just don't feed the flies. Insecure people will make such actions, whites against blacks, blacks to whites, straight to gay...I just deem these people not even worth a second of my acknowledgment or a response from me. If they propose to pit themself in my way, I will move them. Weird its been happening so much to you, I can't stand witnessing things like this.

And this.

My question is if you've bumper stickers or something that makes it seem as if you're hostile to black folk? That doesn't justify their actions, but it does make it explainable.

i was driving a brand new, 2011 chevy cruze, with no sticker or tags or anything at all on it but a license plate.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

 

 

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 443 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...