Pitbullx Posted July 8, 2011 Report Posted July 8, 2011 maybe you give off a vibe of being a racist.....your posts make me think thats the case you pickin up on the wrong vibes then bro... that may be the case, but you do say quite a few things that raise an eyebrow... Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
flashlight_65 Posted July 8, 2011 Report Posted July 8, 2011 I don't know what day black folks have it Hugh but usually it's the first and second tuesdays and sundays of the month for us Hispanics. Jk bro. I don't know what to tell you "kids these days" where it stems from who knows. Maybe one day they'll learn the hard way when they mess with some dude like michael douglas in "falling down" My builds: my caddy my 'hoe friends impala
Hugh G. Rection Posted July 8, 2011 Author Report Posted July 8, 2011 maybe you give off a vibe of being a racist.....your posts make me think thats the case you pickin up on the wrong vibes then bro... that may be the case, but you do say quite a few things that raise an eyebrow... i think my problem may be that i just dont sugarcoat anything. if i think someone is being a dumbass, i will tell them they are being a dumbass. i just dont like to take any dumb shit off of people when i did nothing to them. Owner of BigAss Ports
Hugh G. Rection Posted July 8, 2011 Author Report Posted July 8, 2011 I don't know what day black folks have it Hugh but usually it's the first and second tuesdays and sundays of the month for us Hispanics. Jk bro. I don't know what to tell you "kids these days" where it stems from who knows. Maybe one day they'll learn the hard way when they mess with some dude like michael douglas in "falling down" i love that scene of that movie..... Owner of BigAss Ports
BJD3 Posted July 8, 2011 Report Posted July 8, 2011 maybe you give off a vibe of being a racist.....your posts make me think thats the case you pickin up on the wrong vibes then bro... that may be the case, but you do say quite a few things that raise an eyebrow... ^^I felt the same way, but felt I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. I have a tendency to give people tons of credit until the prove to me they don't deserve it. *shrug* I don't know what day black folks have it Hugh but usually it's the first and second tuesdays and sundays of the month for us Hispanics. Jk bro. I don't know what to tell you "kids these days" where it stems from who knows. Maybe one day they'll learn the hard way when they mess with some dude like michael douglas in "falling down" Um...i r confuzzled. Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
Pitbullx Posted July 8, 2011 Report Posted July 8, 2011 maybe you give off a vibe of being a racist.....your posts make me think thats the case you pickin up on the wrong vibes then bro... that may be the case, but you do say quite a few things that raise an eyebrow... i think my problem may be that i just dont sugarcoat anything. if i think someone is being a dumbass, i will tell them they are being a dumbass. i just dont like to take any dumb shit off of people when i did nothing to them. Im the exact same way, I feel the world would be a better place if there were more people that kept things real instead of dancing around and bullshitting.... Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted July 8, 2011 Report Posted July 8, 2011 You wouldnt by chance happen to have a confederate flag in your rear window would ya? I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Hugh G. Rection Posted July 8, 2011 Author Report Posted July 8, 2011 You wouldnt by chance happen to have a confederate flag in your rear window would ya? nope. but the headliner of my truck is..... Owner of BigAss Ports
ingramcaraudio Posted July 8, 2011 Report Posted July 8, 2011 You wouldnt by chance happen to have a confederate flag in your rear window would ya? What difference would that make? Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Farmville-VA/Rockwell-Audio/103036213076623?ref=ts
Hugh G. Rection Posted July 8, 2011 Author Report Posted July 8, 2011 You wouldnt by chance happen to have a confederate flag in your rear window would ya? What difference would that make? it makes a differnce to some of the folks who didnt excel in history class... Owner of BigAss Ports
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.