is there some "harass whitey" rule that i dont know about?

I will say that i have a confederate flag hanging on my house and my garage and get shit about it all the time... Im in no way shape or form racist but its part of my heritage of where some of my family comes from... I am with Hugh on this... Just because it was raised as a racial piece of history doesnt mean everytime you see if you have to associate it that way....

Hell i get shit from my neighbors for flying a POW-MIA Flag here as well

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Actually Ben it's dumb ignorant people. Could the be the fact that that area are populated by mostly blacks therefore most of the dumbasses you are going to see are going to be of that race. I can't speak for them, but I can tell you that even on some neighborhoods around here I get into it with folks of that color when the dumbasses act like they own the road and wont get over. Its sad but it's life. I have know you for a very long time and cannot think of a single time where you have been racist. It's hard to ignore, but keep doing what you doing and eventually those dumbasses are going to get whats coming to them one way or another.

:ninja:

By the way, I have had the same situation ( not anyone lunging at my car) but people looking at me and calling me a n word in certain areas that I have been in as well. It's the world we have to deal with today.

:drinks:

By the way, since the cops took all my guns i need some new one's lets take about that ar that i love of yours ;)

happens to me all the time too... not in my neighborhood because im known as the *crazy white guy with a AK...

but people are just plain stupid... ive almost hit teens of that because they refuse to get out of the road.

and i dont play that, you dont want to move, neither do i...

I dunno, maybe its how people are being raised now.. I know damn well if I see a car coming im not getting anywhere near it, because I was raised *dont play in the road that car will hit you*

Im glad things didnt turn out so bad as to what they could have though man...

People want to act hard to impress their friends, or some bitch, and think they can punk people... until they meet people who refuse to back down, then they bitch up and run....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Where I live, we don't have dumbasses like that. But where I go to school, it's full of ignorant dumbasses like that. They steal your shit for the fun of it. Had some kids that broke into a teachers car to steal $5 and an original iPhone. Kids these days have no respect ( I'm just a kid, ik ik, but I have respect and manners.)

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh:

your vehicle is considered an extension of your home iirc

Do you have the actual statute that says that, "extension of your home" ?

And they ran AFTER he stopped the car, he didn't go chasing after them. Riding around with you sounds fun though Hugh haha

"i immediately slammed on the brakes, pulled my pistol out of my holster, and turned around just in time to see them scatter and run like hell. i eventually found them later, re-grouped, and i stopped my car and said in return "some kinda big man you are calling someone a bitch, then running like hell when they stop to confront you. who is the real bitch here?", then they took off again."

" the guy lunged at my car with his fist in the air when i went by. i dont play that game, i slammed on the brakes and turned around, as soon as they saw that i wasnt just some bitch that wasnt gonna do anything they scattered and took off."

He initiated a second contact with with the juveniles.

And Grey Fox...nothing against you...but it seems you are purposely mis-interpretting Hugh to make him the bad guy....just sayin.

From Hugh's narrative he was the initial victim, but he can look like the aggressor for reigniting the confrontation that had ended.

"some kinda big man you are calling someone a bitch, then running like hell when they stop to confront you. who is the real bitch here?",

i eventually saw the kids one more time, found the deputy, told him where they were, and while i was telling him, one of the other officers came on radio and said they found them. i told him i rode by and told the kid that he must be a big man to call someone a bitch, then take off like a bitch when they do something about it. he said to go home and have a good night, so i did.

Did you ever get info on what they were doing?

Were they just fucking people that would drive by, breaking into cars, general mischief etc.

:)

I like how a black kid with some of his friends harrasses Hugh and are not referred to as racist. But, Hugh is questioned about possibly being racist for standing up to them.

It's kinda like arguing with my wife. Even if she starts it, it is my fault.

I like how a black kid with some of his friends harrasses Hugh and are not referred to as racist. But, Hugh is questioned about possibly being racist for standing up to them.

*sigh* Because that has already been established.

There's no point in arguing a forgone conclusion.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

having that flag does NOT make him a racist... and lowpt has a point...

and this was a vehicle that he hasnt even touched yet, no flag, no stickers...

but yeah, its funny how all these black people are fucking with him, yet hes the racist one...

that makes no fucking sense.. even if he had the flag, its still racist for them to be aggressive to him...

especially since not all people who respect that flag are racist...

its the ignorant ones, who think that flag is racist...

I can have muslim friends, does that mean im helping with the next 9/11 as well?

if we are going to bunch up people because of what they like, lets go to the extreme... if thats the case..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

having that flag does NOT make him a racist... and lowpt has a point...

and this was a vehicle that he hasnt even touched yet, no flag, no stickers...

but yeah, its funny how all these black people are fucking with him, yet hes the racist one...

that makes no fucking sense.. even if he had the flag, its still racist for them to be aggressive to him...

especially since not all people who respect that flag are racist...

You misinterpret. Go reread.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

I will say that i have a confederate flag hanging on my house and my garage and get shit about it all the time... Im in no way shape or form racist but its part of my heritage of where some of my family comes from...

Did you have actual members that were soldiers or officer in the Confederate army?

If so, you can join the Sons of the Confederate Veterans.

I am with Hugh on this... Just because it was raised as a racial piece of history doesnt mean everytime you see if you have to associate it that way....

The KKK also raised the American flag in a form of hate against immigrants and blacks while screaming "Keep America pure!", but we still why the flag high.

KKK-with-USA-flag.jpg

Hell i get shit from my neighbors for flying a POW-MIA Flag here as well

Chalk it up to people not being educated.

Have you ever asked them what they think it stands for?

:)

Where I'm from, the confederate flag is strictly racist. I live in the middle of nowhere, probably under 1000 people total population. Most of us here are white. Most of the people my age around here are openly racist and will have a confederate flag to show that they are racist. They don't know the history of the flag, just think that it means white power.

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh:

Archived