310_cutty Posted July 12, 2011 Report Posted July 12, 2011 Cool, then U gonna have 3 extra votes how so lol 2 sisters and 1 bro =3 votes! Now If you were to PM me a lil teaser pic I might be able to make it 4, haha lol no previews haha plus the wait will be well worth it U suck!!! lol jp, but yeah If I decide to make a FB account you will have my vote 2.
KillaCam Posted July 12, 2011 Report Posted July 12, 2011 Hell yeah Im on the list twice! I'm Cam Killingsworth btw And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Chodette69 Posted July 12, 2011 Author Report Posted July 12, 2011 Cool, then U gonna have 3 extra votes how so lol 2 sisters and 1 bro =3 votes! Now If you were to PM me a lil teaser pic I might be able to make it 4, haha lol no previews haha plus the wait will be well worth it U suck!!! lol jp, but yeah If I decide to make a FB account you will have my vote 2. lol thanks Hell yeah Im on the list twice! I'm Cam Killingsworth btw doggone it lol i knew i messed up haha thanks ~*Ima Princess*~
JeremyN Posted July 12, 2011 Report Posted July 12, 2011 I think I voted ( jeremy Nicolet ) if it didnt work I'll try on a computer instead of my Phone 2 12" Jeff Vue Customs 1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors1 American Bass 100.1 on sub1 Hertz EP2 on doorsJVC deck IPOD controlStock 105 amp alt DD-1big 3new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/ Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol
nismo923 Posted July 12, 2011 Report Posted July 12, 2011 You got my vote. James Daugherty "If you're new. Stay away from 4000 watts please." C-Fizzy
tacomabanga1986 Posted July 12, 2011 Report Posted July 12, 2011 voted tacomabanga1986= Matt Ashley here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit
BulletInjection Posted July 12, 2011 Report Posted July 12, 2011 kyle oliva My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
armykyle1 Posted July 12, 2011 Report Posted July 12, 2011 votez TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
woodzyspl Posted July 12, 2011 Report Posted July 12, 2011 voted..thought i may aswell help because its for "school" ohhand name james wood.. AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
CaPRiCEx383 Posted July 12, 2011 Report Posted July 12, 2011 booo!! topic name is such a tease and no pics lol but i'll vote for ya when i get to a computer.. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.