*CRAY IDEA- sony xplod subs vs.......

Alright so at my high school me and two other ppl are my comp. one guy has 2 fosgate p3's powered by a p1000 and another guy has a jl w7 powered by a sony xplode.....i recently sold my t1's and now theyre talking mad crap..... and i was thinking, i know so much about audio that i bet i could make 2 sony xplods sound better AND louder than both of their things! i still have the t1000 from my t1's, and i was thinking about making a box tuned at 32hz, it was just a thought- what do you guys think?

hell yeah, go for it.. any setup can sound good with the right box and amp.

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

it could work. just make a burp box and rape both of them on one frequency!

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

Take pictures of the look on their face when they hear it

this! do it, make a build log, and take a video of them getting raped by xplodes! :clapping:

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

• 6 months later...

Sounds awesome, I used some old pioneers in a Big Ported box, and it was pretty loud for some bullshit subs lol, It was pretty fun watching them take 1300 rms at 4 ohms for a lil bit. Make videos thou, I didn't :/

2001 Nissan Frontier3/5 drop

''Gutted"

Underconstruction

If you don't let your unborn swim in her mouth someone else will.

That would be an awesome idea if it works out pics and vids please :popcorn:

P.S. noticed your title and I noticed the word "cray" has gotten popular lately and most people don't know the real meaning so I figured I will give you a bit of knowledge of the word and its correct spelling.

The term "Cray" isn't a shortened form of "crazy," and it's not spelled "cray," it's actually "Kray." The reference is made to schizophrenic twins Ronald and Reginald Kray, who were the crime lords of London in the 50's and 60's.

The police were unable to find them on several locations, which would explain the lyrics "ball so hard muthafu**as wanna fine me. That sh*t Kray. That sh*t Kray. That sh*t Kray."

This concludes your lesson in rap history for the day.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I would love to see there faces. I agree with the pic and vids of the build then there reactions.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

Archived