Sonic Electronix

dynamat nock off ... Peel and Seal

Honestly, The majority of the staff feels just as i do i am sure. One more pointless topic started and he's done being able to post for a long while. He needs to start reading with his eyes and stop typing with his damn fingers. But, seeing as how N8 plans to start digging on ABC's credentials here shortly, i am leaving the fuckalope alone.

Seriously! I'm not against making a post every now and then to get oppinions or talk about something new, but none of these posts have even had a point! If someone has a question on here there are plenty of really cool guys that would happely respond to a PM, but posting crap on here just to talk isn't the way you should do it. Of it's a sincere question that you couldn't study and learn ask, but don't just post cause your too lazy to do the homework like we all have to do!

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

I'm not gonna bash you it just seems pointless, but I will encourage you to Google "VOC's" and then decide for yourself if thats something you want to breathe on a daily basis.

As far as calling the SMD community a bunch of assholes, all I can say is if you want to be tit fed and patted on the ass then this probably is NOT the forum for you. But, there are plenty of other audio forums out there that will be happy to stroke you and might even stick a thumb in your pooper if thats what you want. Good luck!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Fuckalope? Don't think I've heard that one before, Kandi. :lol::drinks:

Kandi has a dark sense of humor lol.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Fuckalope? Don't think I've heard that one before, Kandi. :lol::drinks:

LOL, it's one of Steves fav words i use

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

if everyone is still pissed at my stupid threads i will delete the account( if thats possible)

Just listen to what everyone is saying man, no one wants you to delete your profile. Just take the advice we give you, we are all people just like you, and we all had sone of the sane questions as you when we started, that's normal. But we are saying to use the threads that already exist to learn, unless you have a question you can't find. We all had to do countless hours of studying, searching and testing to learn what we know, we worked for it! If you really want to get into this then that's what your going to have to do too many. Like I said there are plenty people that will help you, pm me whenever you need.

Your in the right track, but making all these posts isn't the best way to learn anyway

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

tactical_facepalm.jpg

i had too, and about above, everyone starts somewhere, at a point i thought peal and seal was legit too, so did/do many others, but facts and testing have proved otherwise. Dont use it.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

U meant Lowes :) not home depot

I have a ton of it in my van on you tube but am adding other stuff too... cause like the guys said it a few layers later it works but I'm using other stuff over it even though it don't smell

Archived