I had some random bitch with her boyfriend come up to me on the street and slap me on the face for no reason(she must have been on drugs or some shit), i knocked her out in 1 hit, then they called the police trying to say i assaulted them :D good thing i was with 2 of my friends, when the police came we told them what happened and they just LOL'd at the stupid bitch and her massive swollen black eye :D

I say as long as its a random bitch hitting you for no reason knock her the fuck out!!! :good:

healing.jpg

I don't like it cause we are generally stronger than them so you will do more damage hitting them then they could do to you if she is using a weapon like knife or bat then you have to use force to protect yourself but only what it takes to stop the attack. One time I hooked up with this girl I wasnt looking for a girlfriend or any thing and she started bugging me and calling me all the time so I told her off and and told her don't bother me well the next day this dyke friend of hers shows up I guess this was as close to a guy she could find to confront me and she starts shit with me I told her to piss off it was non of her business so she swings on me I swatt off her punch and try to walk away well she called me a punk bitch and when that didn't work she rushed me I heard her comming spun around and threw my punch her punch when by my ear over my shoulder mine landed smack on her nose blowing blood every where and knocked her on her ass well I felt bad told her i was sorry her reply was fuck you and to spit blood at me so I said fuck you too and walked away that was my first and thank god last time i ever had to fight a girl

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

I would have to agree with the common opinion here. Do only what you have to in order to restrain the woman or prevent her from causing harm to herself or others, so if she is built like a linebacker put her ass in the dirt but if she is 120 soaking wet then just hold her down until she calms down or cops or w/e resolves the issue. But if a girl matched to my size is trying to fight me we have bigger problems than her fighting me lol as I am 6' 350 lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

If its a girl i dont know then if she wants to get buck like a man then she gonna get hit like a man... I wouldnt want to but if theyre swinging at your face with hatred then blat bitch is laid out.

FTFY.

Being that my cousin got stabbed by his gf, I don't play that.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

I wouldn't hit, just keep her from being able to continue hitting me

Same. Girls, for the most part(there are of course, exceptions) tend not to be able to really harm guys in the same way guys can harm guys. I would only fight back if it was some extreme circumstance, and even still, I would rather find a way to de-escalate the situation or leave before I would do so.

Edited by SnowDrifter

If a chick ever try to come at me I'd be like aye! Get back in the kitchen and make me some pie!

But for real I'd just grab her and try and get her to calm down. Except make sure you have control of her hands cuz I've been scratched and cut from nails lol