knowledge Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 luv that avi as well, and the funky pop, well, what can i say, its a funky pop REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
vettedude102 Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 Cant wait to see the vids. 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
Forevrbumpn Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 I do wish Mach5 still sold the Funky Pup domes. I never wanted one, but wouldn't mind to have domed a few subs with funky pup dust caps I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
S15_Silvia Posted July 19, 2011 Author Report Posted July 19, 2011 Video...it's here. Hooking up to 'power' really soon. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
tonedeaf Posted July 19, 2011 Report Posted July 19, 2011 In all seriousness...id put that thing inverted in a center console and show it off. Go for it.
S15_Silvia Posted July 19, 2011 Author Report Posted July 19, 2011 In all seriousness...id put that thing inverted in a center console and show it off. Go for it. I kinda do want to do something neat like that...and functional. Pics: 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Supercharged DCs Posted July 19, 2011 Report Posted July 19, 2011 Sexy woofer man! Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
S15_Silvia Posted July 19, 2011 Author Report Posted July 19, 2011 Spy pic 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Supercharged DCs Posted July 19, 2011 Report Posted July 19, 2011 I see wires connected. I want videos! Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.