4 15"s, What would you get?

I like how people are giving boiler shit...when hes the top on the TL in here.

Actually, I think dbDon is :lol: I understand what you meant though :)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I like how people are giving boiler shit...when hes the top on the TL in here.

Actually, I think dbDon is :lol: I understand what you meant though :)

Not posting in this thread. :drink40:

Atleast I didnt see don post in here. :ehh:

Idk boilers for sure numbers off the top of my head, but 161s all day iirc. Though done I know is around the same. Both are loud as FAWK. :woot:

So, the DD 1500´s don´t get low? that was funny!!!

Anyways, Dd is a very nice brand but it´s expensive as hell also, if you can find them on a good deal then that´s nice, you can´t go wrong with them, but been one of the lowest lines, maybe you could get way louder with some SA´s , DC level 4´s or something like that...

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

I looked at some Sundown stuff too, I like their amps never heard their subs though, I'm sure they are good though if it's coming from SA.

Right now I'm thinking 4 DD 1515's supercharged. I can get a great deal from a local dealer and have heard nothing but great things from DD. The Ascendant Audio is tempting though as well.

Thanks everyone for your opinions.

One other question, to keep from starting a new thread? This is going in a 4 door Nissan Versa hatch with the back seats removed. Best non-walled config? Subs up, port back?

If you want more low-end extension, I would suggest different sub. A 2.5 in coil sub with copper coils and a fairly soft suspension would be optimal for your goals. There are plenty of subs with those specs. The Sundown SA-15, Obsidian Audio 15, Fi SSD with the Copper coil option and Incriminator audio LI 15 are all subs I would reccomend.

whats funny is that you dog the DD but recommend an AQ. tell me more. Im listening.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i got 4 15 obsidians (Just ordered) and am probably gonna be pushing the same power to them - not sure what amp im gonna get yet but im workin that out :D!)

~This is added to the post you have just read:

I appreciate everything you guys do, and I hope you understand how much it matters to have people like you helping me learn

thanks so much

~Check my youtube for my music and my car audio: http://www.youtube.com/1ohmstable

~Rip dustin 7-11-09

Memorial build log: http://www.stevemead...memorial-build/

• 3 weeks later...

When I was using budget subwoofers the chaos line never failed me. Others I have tried were so-so but they seemed to fit my application.

I think it would help to describe your enclosure size, vehicle and box configuration before you get an educated "guess".

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

It's gonna be going in a nissan versa hatchback. We're not real sure on how big of a box we can get in there. We still have to take the back seats out and get some measurements.

Team That Hertz2001 MustangPioneer AVIC D32 DD3512's superchargedDD M3AJL VR 6 1/2 comps and TR 5x7 coaxJL 300/4Mechman 270 amp altXS Power D3400 under hoodXS Power D3100 in trunkTL MECA score: 144.4 @ 37hz at the headrest with the trunk open

Archived