nothing wrong with that unless you believe that ppl deserve tax breaks on corporate jets. come on now thats just ridiculous i even saw and ex house republican(can't remember his name) say that he paid less taxes than he gardener that in no shape from or fashion is right i think if anything it should just be even

Would you support a flat tax with no loopholes?

Guest grim83

At least everyone knows its big govt.

And they are for the people.

Not trying to steal from them in private.

you my friend have a point, you get a cookie

They are both tied in together ryan

Im with ya 100%. Much much deeper.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I'm all for Government aide. Hell I'm a college student, I don't receive shit, but if my ol' lady didn't receive the grants and aide that she does I would be the first person to say that college isn't possible for her. My mother and her "husband" make enough money to put me just out of aides reach, which is shit but that's just me. I work 40+ hours a week (at minimum wage) and go to school year around full time as well. If the social security from my dad passing away wasn't placed in the right place like it was I would not have the opportunity to go to college.

Now back to the big kid discussion, I have multiple friends from high school that are already on some sort of welfare, food stamps, un-employment, or anything else that I pay to just give away to someone that is more than physically capable of doing any type of manual labor. <---- which I think this is the big FAIL to why people can't get jobs, they're to scared to get they're manicure messed up to pick up a shovel and lay asphalt or something like that.

Being only 21 I'm incredibly concerned with what my children are going to have to do to survive. I have already accepted the fact that I will have to work for the rest of my life just so my loved ones have the funds to bury me and everything is paid for.

The entire world is in the same ship as we are, but how can China keep our jobs from us? Someone needs to get a handle on our job situation overseas and I feel like that would solve 85% of our problems.

thanks for reading (sorry it's not organized I fail at constructive thinking lol)

Sutton

i agree with this but i can't get a job there is none around here i have been everywhere. thats why i am goin to school and i couldn't afford it without the government my wife barely pays the bills as it is. id do any kind of job don't care they just arn't around in this area

nothing wrong with that unless you believe that ppl deserve tax breaks on corporate jets. come on now thats just ridiculous i even saw and ex house republican(can't remember his name) say that he paid less taxes than he gardener that in no shape from or fashion is right i think if anything it should just be even

I would. If I had to pay the same percentage as the rich folks I might accidentally be able to start saving money! :werd_msword:

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

:popcorn:

Good discussion so far. Boiler makes a great point that is the general public are unaware of.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

absolutely that would be completely fair. just at a rate that can still pay the bills and not stupid ones to companies to get them to do what we want and no bail outs either if they need a bail out they arn't doin good business and don't need to be in business

I'm all for Government aide. Hell I'm a college student, I don't receive shit, but if my ol' lady didn't receive the grants and aide that she does I would be the first person to say that college isn't possible for her. My mother and her "husband" make enough money to put me just out of aides reach, which is shit but that's just me. I work 40+ hours a week (at minimum wage) and go to school year around full time as well. If the social security from my dad passing away wasn't placed in the right place like it was I would not have the opportunity to go to college.

Now back to the big kid discussion, I have multiple friends from high school that are already on some sort of welfare, food stamps, un-employment, or anything else that I pay to just give away to someone that is more than physically capable of doing any type of manual labor. <---- which I think this is the big FAIL to why people can't get jobs, they're to scared to get they're manicure messed up to pick up a shovel and lay asphalt or something like that.

Being only 21 I'm incredibly concerned with what my children are going to have to do to survive. I have already accepted the fact that I will have to work for the rest of my life just so my loved ones have the funds to bury me and everything is paid for.

The entire world is in the same ship as we are, but how can China keep our jobs from us? Someone needs to get a handle on our job situation overseas and I feel like that would solve 85% of our problems.

thanks for reading (sorry it's not organized I fail at constructive thinking lol)

Sutton

i agree with this but i can't get a job there is none around here i have been everywhere. thats why i am goin to school and i couldn't afford it without the government my wife barely pays the bills as it is. id do any kind of job don't care they just arn't around in this area

I hear you on not being able to find jobs, I looked for my first 2 years of college trying to find a job. I swept floors for the local auto-shops in exchange for some hands on teaching and $20 under the table a week. I busted my ass for people trying to land a real job and nothing ever happened. I would live holiday to holiday with the money I got as gifts and the random cash I received for helping someone out or fixing something for the elderly lady across the street.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Archived