Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest grim83
Posted

Im with ya ryan.

We need "change".... Lol

And real change, not just a skin color change.

Its not race or gender that makes a person a piece of shit leader.

It sucks that we wont/ cant do what we used to do.

We the people... Wont stand up and unite against crap government like we used to.

Ive been thinking more and more of moving to canada.

Just the tought of big govt makes me vomit

They prob create some new govt agency to help with budget talks.... Just wtf we need.

uhm ray you may wanna rethink moving to canada to escape big govment

Posted

Of course he wants republicans to look bad.

Hes a democrat.

I am conservative 100%

just no sense in trying to fight how big this has become.

Just wanna bail before it gets worse.

Canada here i come

They should just call it a dictatorship already.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

I gotta agree, the people that NEED help, should get it..

those dope boys/ ignorant women who have 10 kids just to get on it, and to do drugs all day long DO NOT NEED IT.. fuck them...

that is all :P

unfortunately, most people on welfare are dope boys and ignorant women with 10 kids. But your right, there are people who need it.

This comment makes no sense and you have NO data to back up this opinion. What you are going by is nothing mere of hogwash and fox news. You should do some research before making another post in this thread!

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

Of course he wants republicans to look bad.

Hes a democrat.

I am conservative 100%

just no sense in trying to fight how big this has become.

Just wanna bail before it gets worse.

Canada here i come

They should just call it a dictatorship already.

lol let me know when you're going, i will follow right behind ya!

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

At least everyone knows its big govt.

And they are for the people.

Not trying to steal from them in private.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

Of course he wants republicans to look bad.

Hes a democrat.

I am conservative 100%

just no sense in trying to fight how big this has become.

Just wanna bail before it gets worse.

Canada here i come

They should just call it a dictatorship already.

nothing wrong with that unless you believe that ppl deserve tax breaks on corporate jets. come on now thats just ridiculous i even saw and ex house republican(can't remember his name) say that he paid less taxes than he gardener that in no shape from or fashion is right i think if anything it should just be even

Posted

I'm all for Government aide. Hell I'm a college student, I don't receive shit, but if my ol' lady didn't receive the grants and aide that she does I would be the first person to say that college isn't possible for her. My mother and her "husband" make enough money to put me just out of aides reach, which is shit but that's just me. I work 40+ hours a week (at minimum wage) and go to school year around full time as well. If the social security from my dad passing away wasn't placed in the right place like it was I would not have the opportunity to go to college.

Now back to the big kid discussion, I have multiple friends from high school that are already on some sort of welfare, food stamps, un-employment, or anything else that I pay to just give away to someone that is more than physically capable of doing any type of manual labor. <---- which I think this is the big FAIL to why people can't get jobs, they're to scared to get they're manicure messed up to pick up a shovel and lay asphalt or something like that.

Being only 21 I'm incredibly concerned with what my children are going to have to do to survive. I have already accepted the fact that I will have to work for the rest of my life just so my loved ones have the funds to bury me and everything is paid for.

The entire world is in the same ship as we are, but how can China keep our jobs from us? Someone needs to get a handle on our job situation overseas and I feel like that would solve 85% of our problems.

thanks for reading (sorry it's not organized I fail at constructive thinking lol)

Sutton

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Posted

I work hard and buss my ass everyday. I also know that if someone needs help, I will do my damnest to help them out. Its the cocksuckers that are taking advantage that pisses me off, and fucks everything up. Glad everyone on here is sharing how they really feel and there are no bitch fights, it seems we are all on the same page and all agree that were fore it but it for sure needs some type of way to help manage it!

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

I dont feel that way man.

They can rape the rich in taxes.

Thats great.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4783 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...