Sonic Electronix

Yes there are better options out there, if you can find a better deal with those lanzars and want to try them out, i would try finding someone at Venezuela to get an input, i know they use it a lot over there since the amazing super president Chavez has a money control about getting Dollars, so they have to use cheap equipments :werd_msword:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

What vehicle do you have?

1998 jeep cherokee classic

1998 Jeep Cherokee

Alpine HU

Crunch Powerone 300.2 mid/highs + AP15001D bass

Soon to be two OA18s

Cadence coax and sony tweets

Big three + All 1/0 wire

Optima Yellow Top

No hating on my ghetto system plz. (Im poor)

with that vehicle you can install a very efficient, inexpensive system from a lot of the products mentioned above and many others for even better prices than the lanzar subs. lanzar does make some good stuff, but in some instances you do get what you pay for. there are lots of great budget brands out there, and as i said, with that vehicle 2 12s and 1kw can make some good pressure and sound good. 4 15s underpowered and in a crappy box will not sound as good as 2 12s, or even a single 15 properly powered in a good enclosure. you really should look at the obsidian subs. very well priced for what they are. other fair options are audiopipe, i install a lot of their stuff and they are surprisingly good for their prices. they make pretty efficient amps and cheaply priced subs that hold up well. many options out there, just look around and get opinions from guys at forums like this. thats why you asked here in the first place.

with that vehicle you can install a very efficient, inexpensive system from a lot of the products mentioned above and many others for even better prices than the lanzar subs. lanzar does make some good stuff, but in some instances you do get what you pay for. there are lots of great budget brands out there, and as i said, with that vehicle 2 12s and 1kw can make some good pressure and sound good. 4 15s underpowered and in a crappy box will not sound as good as 2 12s, or even a single 15 properly powered in a good enclosure. you really should look at the obsidian subs. very well priced for what they are. other fair options are audiopipe, i install a lot of their stuff and they are surprisingly good for their prices. they make pretty efficient amps and cheaply priced subs that hold up well. many options out there, just look around and get opinions from guys at forums like this. thats why you asked here in the first place.

this. you have to make sure your enclosure is proper for your subs AND your properly powering them. those Lanzars aren't even worth the trial, especially since you have a bunch of knowledgeable people here suggesting other woofers.

OP, you'll see the general Opinion here is that the Lanzar equipment is shit. If you'd like, you can give us a maximum budget (I do see you say $100/sub but can you go a bit higher?)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

OP, you'll see the general Opinion here is that the Lanzar equipment is shit. If you'd like, you can give us a maximum budget (I do see you say $100/sub but can you go a bit higher?)

I have about 500 and im willing to spend like 400 just on subs. If I have to get a new amp I will but I am happy with mine.

1998 Jeep Cherokee

Alpine HU

Soon to be two OA18s

Big three + All 1/0 wire

Optima Yellow Top

If you look you can find things cheap enough even jl audio, Nick from Stereo Integrity designed the obsidian line being offered online that's a great sub for the price and i'm sure it will take a beating like everything else he has designed.

http://obsidiancaraudio.com/index.php?id=6

Fixed. :santa: Jake and I work very close to each other so there are a lot of visible and audible influences between Obsidian subwoofers and some of his offerings.

Electrodynamic

Power handling is not a power requirement! Don't install suckage!

Simon Eichenberger is the man.

My PM's are disabled.

I have about 500 and im willing to spend like 400 just on subs. If I have to get a new amp I will but I am happy with mine.

I'd get a new amp personally, but I think you would be happy with the Obsidians... You don't have much power on tap so I don't really see the need for 4 15s :P

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

i know you guys might yell at me but what do you think of the power acoustic mofo line? my friend has a pair of 12's that he is willing to give me for cheap. they are brand new by the way not used.

1998 Jeep Cherokee

Alpine HU

Soon to be two OA18s

Big three + All 1/0 wire

Optima Yellow Top

Archived