TRIPPI's HUMMER IS DONE!!! (for now) New pix page 16

Any good updates with the 'cooler' weather? lol Hope you haven't had a heat stroke! :drinks:

the break in the weather (95* instead of 100+ lol) has been a little of a relief.

I have had a few installs to do in the past few days but still got some wiring setup for the h2.

well I got all the batteries in and I had a buddy come by and measure up for a steel bracket (welder buddy) and he's working up a price for me should know by tomorrow morning. I'd prefer to do steel, but depending on price it may be some 2x4 then birch...(since you won't see them its not a cosmetic thing at this point)

otherwise, I got all of the wires ringed up and ready to make all the battery connections. I plan on having the battery bracing and wiring completed by Saturday.

so stay tuned!

ps... I told Trippi I PLAN on having this thing done by Sept 1st. Thats my goal and it may mean a few late nights which means that Katie will be here with me... AND SHE'S COOL ABOUT IT AND HELPING!!! :) I love her. lol

remember... thats the PLAN.

lol

That is a good woman right there! My wife would be tapping her foot at me, like you done yet?? Shit, I took her to Ace with me to get my decking materials for OUR deck, and she got bored and walked around irritated lol. I think I may dig and extra 'footing' hole to bury her in hahaha. :peepwall:

Honestly, I'd say birch it up man. Unless you think it won't be strong enough to hold the batts in place?

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

i still had fun helpin ric cant wait to hear the monster get unleashed

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

Archived