TRIPPI's HUMMER IS DONE!!! (for now) New pix page 16

Is it street legal with those seats? :)

haha i think the last thing to make it street legal shouldnt be the seats maybe a speedometer will help

still fucken sex on wheel tho

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

special thanks to a few friends that were able to lend a hand, or even an idea here or there...

my good friend Gary Webb (gwebb on SMD)

Byron Fox (Ballzfast on SMD)

Ron Campbell (ZiggetyZag on SMD)

and last but not least my girl Katie... love you girl...

and thanks again to Trippi for trusting me with his ride... It was a hell of a roller coaster bro, but it's finally back in your hands and louder than ever... still hoping you are going to hit the lotto and get those panels wrapped in red leather again... I hope you like it sir... now lets go on tour...

Is it street legal with those seats? :)

haha i think the last thing to make it street legal shouldnt be the seats maybe a speedometer will help

still fucken sex on wheel tho

trippi can get the free phone ap called torque and use a bluetooth adapter in the obd2 port and he can use the phone as his speedo.i have the bluetooth dongle adapter in my santa fe and use the app from time to time myself. it really does work.can buy the adapterr from ebay like i did.

03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.

What's the tl#! No holding secrets!

was only on tl a little while tesing amps and just before it left. i'll let ric tell you last tl number...... i'll give you a clue... it starts with a 1??.?

03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.

Archived