I can't help but think the replica one would be bigger than a real one. If you've never seen a real one in person, they're a lot smaller than you'd think

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer

Rockford Fosgate t20001bd

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit

Build Log

This is probably the best replica car I've ever seen. This is his masterpiece...why sell it? lol

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

This is probably the best replica car I've ever seen. This is his masterpiece...why sell it? lol

maybe he couldn't sell the car stock so he had to get creative, lol thats what i think happened

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

$90,000. That's why lol

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

Build Log

im glad yall can at least acknowledge his skill. i had fags on other forums gettin all butthurt cause it apparently doesnt look like a reall veyron, which is bs lol, and cause it wont go as fast. dude still did the shit by hand by himself and fiberglassed the whole thing. ijs

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

im glad yall can at least acknowledge his skill. i had fags on other forums gettin all butthurt cause it apparently doesnt look like a reall veyron, which is bs lol, and cause it wont go as fast. dude still did the shit by hand by himself and fiberglassed the whole thing. ijs

If you can spot the differences between this and a real Veyron, you seriously need to get out of your house. You may even get laid.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

If you can spot the differences between this and a real Veyron, you seriously need to get out of your house. You may even get laid.

Well, it looks like the replica is missing some of the actual grill pieces, one of which is supposed to say Bugatti, he is missing two little vents between the large middle vent and large side vents in the front, and the gas tank is on the wrong side. :peepwall:

I'll go outside now :shrug:

But no for real, this work is absolutely great! I could only tell those differences by actually comparing the pictures so don't hate me lol

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

Build Log

Eh, i wont say anything then..

Dudes got some skill tho. I couldnt imagin doing that off pics.