zx10intn Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 looks cool, but im like several others, 2500 seems steep unless its one of those deals where you value it that high because you want that specific car 1969 Chevy Chevelle 20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit (2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front (2) DD 3512's d4 coils Sundown sax100.4 component amp Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp 5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz MY BUILD
USMCfosho Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 I personally LOVE VW cars. I would see if you can talk him down a couple hundred, but I would definitely pounce on it if you can. I drive a VW I only wish mine was a manual because they make a bomb manual transmission. I got an automatic Anyways, I doubt you'll be disappointed in that VW. I'd buy it ***DC Rebuild Coming Soon***
EclipseChris Posted July 17, 2011 Author Report Posted July 17, 2011 looks cool, but im like several others, 2500 seems steep unless its one of those deals where you value it that high because you want that specific car I'm sure i can get a few hundred shaved off, and believe it or not this car has the least miles around me under my 3k budget. I personally LOVE VW cars. I would see if you can talk him down a couple hundred, but I would definitely pounce on it if you can. I drive a VW I only wish mine was a manual because they make a bomb manual transmission. I got an automatic Anyways, I doubt you'll be disappointed in that VW. I'd buy it It is stick, but the linkages need to be adjusted a bit. If i do buy it i just need to figure what to do with the eclipse. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
BeatBox Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 looks good, yeah expensive wheels n suspension but when selling a vehicle you never get what those parts are worth, or mods at that. IMO im thinking $1500-2000 at the most, its not even one single color :-/ go for it if he lets it go for cheaper
EclipseChris Posted July 17, 2011 Author Report Posted July 17, 2011 looks good, yeah expensive wheels n suspension but when selling a vehicle you never get what those parts are worth, or mods at that. IMO im thinking $1500-2000 at the most, its not even one single color :-/ go for it if he lets it go for cheaper Thats true, and i think i'll uss him down. Sounds like he straight up doesn't want it anymore. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 looks good, yeah expensive wheels n suspension but when selling a vehicle you never get what those parts are worth, or mods at that. IMO im thinking $1500-2000 at the most, its not even one single color :-/ go for it if he lets it go for cheaper Thats true, and i think i'll uss him down. Sounds like he straight up doesn't want it anymore. ill pay 1.2k and that's final . lol Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
Louisiana Bass Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 I'd much rather have an eclipse than this car if yourthinking about getting rid of the eclipse lol That is a high price for such an old car. I wouldn't pay more than 1750. N8. No homo...unless you want there to be.
mr.p Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 wow...SMD is weird man...jeeps worth more than chevy tahoes...primered vw with nasty ass interior and high miles worth more than a jeep... Man...im sitting on some gold forsure. DCAUDIO BALLS DEEP
tonedeaf Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 2k is pushing it for the age dude. It looks in good shape and all, but it being that old is asking for trouble and major $$& when shot starts going out/breaking. $1500 is probably what the car is worth.
BJD3 Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 I'd much rather have an eclipse than this car if yourthinking about getting rid of the eclipse lol That is a high price for such an old car. I wouldn't pay more than 1750. It probably has a lot to do with the fact that I flat out don't like the car, but I think that's still too much. I don't care how you cut it. Its still an 85. The car is six years older than I am. Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.