Dylank811 Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 Lol I posted a video response just for the hell of it. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
bassfiend316 Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 "hmm all this video added up to is 2 things. 1 you look like JJ from good times. 2 you must be Golddust from wrestling. do us all a favor and blow that car up with some *claps* DYNO-MITE! TheBassfr3ak 8 minutes ago" You win. Who's gonna take credit for this one? lol
Mr. Darkjustice Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 "hmm all this video added up to is 2 things. 1 you look like JJ from good times. 2 you must be Golddust from wrestling. do us all a favor and blow that car up with some *claps* DYNO-MITE! TheBassfr3ak 8 minutes ago" You win. Who's gonna take credit for this one? lol thats me lol Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
BeatBox Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 Lol I posted a video response just for the hell of it. where is said video? i tried looking for it but nothing
BJD3 Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 Don't you guys think we're hitting this dude a little too hard? "hmm all this video added up to is 2 things. 1 you look like JJ from good times. 2 you must be Golddust from wrestling. do us all a favor and blow that car up with some *claps* DYNO-MITE! TheBassfr3ak 8 minutes ago" You win. Who's gonna take credit for this one? lol thats me lol hahahahahahahqhaha Lol I posted a video response just for the hell of it. where is said video? i tried looking for it but nothing x2 Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
Grey_Fox Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 He makes Louisiana look bad... I think I've seen this guy rolling around the French Quarter.where is said video? i tried looking for it but nothing Usually video responses have to be approved by default.
iceman1575 Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 MAN YOU KANT RAG ON DIS SH*T MOFUKKA DID YOU SEE DA S? SOHLO BAHRIK. SOH-LO. BAH-RIK. DONT FUCK WIT DIS MAN. As I said, the Midland radio speakers for our fire radios sound better than those stupid PA horns. I would know, I have a Radioshack one sitting in my garage... POTATO!
Grey_Fox Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 I think I've seen this guy rolling around the French Quarter.
Supercharged DCs Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 Roflmao, that sounds like total garbage... Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.