RickyFriery97 Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 Wowwwww. This was a good laugh 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
ryderonthestorm Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 This is some of the most ghetto shit I have ever seen that I cant quite believe it...Am I dreaming??? Please tell me I am... 1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series DC Power 270 Amp Alt Big 3 Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire XS Power D6500 XS Power D3100 Pioneer Headunit JBL Mids and Highs Rockford Fosgate 400.4 3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms American Bass 150.1
steven Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 Fuck I cant imagine how loud those horns would be. Like a bunch of whiny bitches screaming all at once...
Quiet Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 Damn, we've been doing it wrong all along. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
StreetSlappah Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 Gold... Like gucci's everything Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center] Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/ 2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp 17" gold bbs 5% tint all around w/sunglare strip JVC dvd double din Knuconceptz 4ga wiring XS Power! Big 3 8" SAv2 d2 1800 audiopipe
BIGJOSE352 Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 That dude got more horns then a fire truck.....
DerekLeonard Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 So does Walmart sell those horns too? radio shack dose and the only reason i know that is cause i have a PA system like the ones in the cop cars i wasn't asking you but thanks for being a nosy fool I really think you have a learning disability.
deeje Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 Wow..... just wow I'm not even drunk enough for that. --2004 Toyota 4runner New Build Log -2002 Acura Tl-S Old Build Log Team DC Audio spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
tonedeaf Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 Reminds me of the guy i work with trying to buy a kenwood sub amp and put then on his highs. I'm painting my fucking DCs gold. Real talk.
89boxchevy Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 i have got to get me some of them roflmao 89 Chevy Caprice (is under construction) dual alts 4/0 welding cable for wire red top under hood 3 yellow tops behind the front seat ( who needs a back seat anyways lol) big 3 of course Eclipse 3000 interiors are getting rebuilt now 2 crescendo bc2000 2 shocker sig 12s rebuild pics
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.