I am in the process of getting my cruiser to sit slightly lower. :P I started working on the front this evening.

I have had a problem of the pinch seam hitting the tire when completely aired out. This did two things, first it stopped the car from going any lower and second, it made it impossible to drive while really low. To remedy this I decided to cut and fold the pinch in order to give a little more clearance.

Here is what I started with.Most of you don't see this on your cars. I have had the inner fender removed for quite some time. 101_0840.jpg

Next I made relief cuts in the seam. 101_0843.jpg

The cuts allowed me to hammer the metal back to give me a little more room.101_0848.jpg

This work got me another 1/2" lower in the front.

Before 101_0854.jpg After 101_0852.jpg

Before 101_0850.jpg After 101_0849.jpg

I didn't get to do the other side or get pics from the front because it got dark on me. Be sure to stay tuned for the completion of the front and to see what I have in store to lower the rear more. ;)

not bad for a gay t cruiser, any pics of the set up?

''The Darkest Souls Are Not Those Wich Choose To Exist Within The Hell Of The Abyss, But Those Wich Choose To Break Free From The Abyss And Move Silently Amoung Us''

i usually dont like pt's at all, but i have to admit, yours looks sick. :drink40:

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

i HATE pts, but that is pretty dope, can you go any bigger on wheels to fill the wells out any more or is that pretty much it with how low you want it?

love it shaved, i think those headlights need some tint ;)

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?

not bad for a gay t cruiser, any pics of the set up?

As Louisiana Bass said no need for the first statement. What setup are you meaning? Air or stereo?

As always, looks good man. You definitely have one of the sickest PT Cruisers I've ever seen.

Thanks for gettin' my back and for the props.

i usually dont like pt's at all, but i have to admit, yours looks sick. :drink40:

That is the compliment that I hear most often. LOL Thanks

i HATE pts, but that is pretty dope, can you go any bigger on wheels to fill the wells out any more or is that pretty much it with how low you want it?

love it shaved, i think those headlights need some tint ;)

The wheels are 17" and IIRC the tires are like 26" tall. I could go wth a bigger wheel and smaller sidewall but I drive this thing. The roads here suck and the exta side wall not only is a better ride but also offer a lil' protection to my wheels.