07 Accent [Builds Dead, Car Was Sold]

You can't escape a range ban.

where is n8 when you need him

Got the other computer nerd admin on it. No worries.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

not a bad build. didn't read all the post though. the out side mods look great. but I would deff do a different ground and get rid of the distro

Wow, I openend this hoping to read a build log and got to read a pretty funny argument lol.

OP, don't be afraid to build your own box. It's one of those things where practice makes perfect. Just remember measure twice, cut once and don't cut until you're 100%.

Alpine actually has recommended box specs for those subs (ported and sealed). I built the ported version for my Type R 10 and still use it in my work truck on 600w RMS and it sounds better than any pre-fab box IMO.

You said you wanna go bigger in the future. I have to say, I would love to see this car walled with two 18s on about 5kw. I have a soft spot for big systems in little cars lol. I also understand why it's not feasible for everyone to do that lol.

You're off to a good start with some good equipment. Keep it up!!! ...and don't let these fools discourage you. I would bet cold-hard-cash he's just jealous that your doing better than he did on his first try.

Edit: x2 on fixing the ground. I would at least run it down to the frame but preferably do a second run back to the battery for the best continuity.

I like this build. Nice and clean bro.

Love the tat too that is bad ass how he made it look like he ripped your skin.

Alpine Type R's can get loud in the right box don't be afraid to build a box. My first box was crappy but still better then prefab. When you build it to sub woofers specs you will be surprised how much of a difference it will make.

im with everyone else man, love the build really like the idea of leds in the bumper might steal that once i get a car <_<

but like everyone else has said build your own box man, and if your not sure how to design it, hit up Ray, Decaf, Ram Designs, and there are plenty other people on here that will happily design you a box for only a few $$.

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

I have a 98 accent your car is kick ass bro! Keep up the bad ass work! Arrogant assholes will be put to rest no matter how smart they think they are.

I had two R's 12 and they kicked ass in a 4 cube box in my accent. I'm behind you 100% on your ride overall, BASS ON!!!!!! :drink40:

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

tony and nate are about to have some fun.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

tony and nate are about to have some fun.

:lol:=@ =@

I really like this build! It is fun to watch it as it develops. x20 on building your box. Just dive in there man! ..making sure to not cut off any fingers... :ehh: There are plenty of people on SMD that can help you on the box design.

Good Job- keep it going. :popcorn: :popcorn:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived