Just got out of the hospital after spending 4 days there. I was out for a ride with my dad and brother on Thursday evening, around the same time some selfish, idiotic sob decided to get behind the wheel after drinking. Darshaun, is his name, was cutting through the Taco Bell (N 26Th. and Pearl if you know the area) parking lot and sped out of the driveway to the main road and slammed into me and my bike. Fortunately my pops and brother didnt get it, but me and my motorcycle are pretty effed up. Darshaun, the idiot, had no insurance so I get to absorb all of this financially, and I'm already a struggling single dad as it is. As you can imagine I am extremely pissed off, but I am thankful that I will still be around for my daughter for a while. And, I am so grateful my sister is gonna stay at my house for a while and help out with my daughter's daily needs, and make sure she gets to her therapy appointments and whatnot. I will have to struggle for a while, but at least I gat to live another day and there is one more drunk off the streets.

Oh and the douchebag that hit me didnt get a scratch, but I suppose he will be in jail for a while.

So, I spent close to 5 and a half hours in surgery, I was given some donor blood but I dont remember how much she said it was. My right leg is broken in 7 places(including 3 right below the knee where it was pretty mangled. My right foot was broken in a few spots as well. Oh, and my left elbow was pretty scraped up but not broken or anything. Doctor said there is close to 7 pounds of metal and hardware in me now, he is gonna give me some cool xray pics next time I see him. Here are a couple pics I snapped with my cell phone when they were changing the dressing the day before yesterday, and the one of my foot that the nurse let me snap a pic of.....LOL I thought the screws looked pretty wicked.

***WARNING*** Do NOT scroll down if you have a weak stomache or if the sight of blood grosses you out.

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>

>>>

>>

>

2dul9pi.jpg

ifn3eq.jpg

20at4cz.jpg

2qxtks5.jpg

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

fuck that. sue his ass! seriously. medicals costs + pain and suffering.

sorry that happened to you man. hope you heal 100%

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Just got out of the hospital after spending 4 days there. I was out for a ride with my dad and brother on Thursday evening, around the same time some selfish, idiotic sob decided to get behind the wheel after drinking. Darshaun, is his name, was cutting through the Taco Bell (N 26Th. and Pearl if you know the area) parking lot and sped out of the driveway to the main road and slammed into me and my bike. Fortunately my pops and brother didnt get it, but me and my motorcycle are pretty effed up. Darshaun, the idiot, had no insurance so I get to absorb all of this financially, and I'm already a struggling single dad as it is. As you can imagine I am extremely pissed off, but I am thankful that I will still be around for my daughter for a while. And, I am so grateful my sister is gonna stay at my house for a while and help out with my daughter's daily needs, and make sure she gets to her therapy appointments and whatnot. I will have to struggle for a while, but at least I gat to live another day and there is one more drunk off the streets.

Oh and the douchebag that hit me didnt get a scratch, but I suppose he will be in jail for a while.

So, I spent close to 5 and a half hours in surgery, I was given some donor blood but I dont remember how much she said it was. My right leg is broken in 7 places(including 3 right below the knee where it was pretty mangled. My right foot was broken in a few spots as well. Oh, and my left elbow was pretty scraped up but not broken or anything. Doctor said there is close to 7 pounds of metal and hardware in me now, he is gonna give me some cool xray pics next time I see him. Here are a couple pics I snapped with my cell phone when they were changing the dressing the day before yesterday, and the one of my foot that the nurse let me snap a pic of.....LOL I thought the screws looked pretty wicked.

***WARNING*** Do NOT scroll down if you have a weak stomache or if the sight of blood grosses you out.

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>

>>>

>>

>

2dul9pi.jpg

ifn3eq.jpg

20at4cz.jpg

2qxtks5.jpg

I ride too, sorry about what happend bro. At least your girl was'nt with you.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Glad to hear your ok, now for the healing process!

But for the record, you can sue the hell out of him, for reckless endangerment, neglegance (sp), all money out of your pocket, personal distress, emotional distress, hit him with everything!

Those types of people deserve no letting up, F his life up 10 fold, as he has effected yours now!

But get well soon and good luck!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Man, you just can't catch a break bro, you need to come live out in the middle of nowhere with me so people arnt always jacking your shit up!! I feel you man, I'm 100% against drinking and driving, and I'm sorry that happened to you, it pisses me off just thinking about it! A good fucking guy just trying to make it in this life while taking care of his little angel that is sick, get hit and makes his life even harder by some selfish piece of shit.

Keep on keepin on man, I hope you get well soon, I'll keep you and your little daughter in my prayers (I know I cussed a lot in this post but I think God will still listen, because it's for a good cause)

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

no need to quote that again <_<

One of my friends recently got hit on his bike too, luckily the car only brushed against him and only left a few bruises.

Hope you get better, like mentioned before try to see if u can get some money out of him.

that is totally fucked up, as others are saying. i would sue his ass...http://www.russbrown.com/. that is a Motorcycle Accident lawyer, for anywhere is the U.S.

but i hope you a speedy recovery.

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Take him to the fucking cleaners, simple as that. Not only are you dumb enough to be driving drunk, but without insurance? FUCK those people. Other than that, glad you're alive buddy and walk away from this with a life story to tell your grandchildren one day. 8)