2009 Honda Fit 30+MPG & Bass, Sundown, Skar, Pioneer, XS Power!

Nope, life has gotten in the way of any kind of changes/upgrades lately. If I get an NS-1 it will be a while, so for now I am just enjoying the car as it is, and thank you for the kind words.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

Just went through your build man. Nice clean build. Good work.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

• 2 years later...

Just got a fit myself and was doing some forum digging. Previous owner of my fit was able to get a 150 from a single 12 on a sk2500. I believe it was skars biggest 12 iirc. It wasn't a musical box by any means, one note wonder.

Now that I have it though, I'm going musical. To me it seems that you were the happiest with a side firing port? I was originally debating on top firing or rear firing into the hatch, but maybe it seems that side is the way to go.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Yes the side firing port was the loudest however the port up/sub up was only .2 lower if I remember correctly both were tuned around 32Hz. So either oculd work out well for you, I have plans for both boxes here somewhere so if you would like them just PM and ask i can dig them up for you.

Cool, thanks man I appreciate it. Depending if I have room I may consider a 4th order. It's all up in the air at this point in time. I have a D3100 I need to fit in the hatch somewhere :/

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Your fit being an 08 might be a bit different, but there are a few people out there who have Fits with systems in them check out fitfreak.net if you are not on there already. Also check youtube.

There are a few differences I have came across, nothing huge though. Also, who did you go through to get your alt? I saw you got one from singer that was a 175A. Where was the 200A one from? I don't think I could live with a 80A considering I had a 240A on my last car lol

I would go to singer for your alternator, just be ready for a difficult install it the 08 engine compartment is like the 09 I had its not a quick easy install. As for size, I would go as big as you can get just to future proof the car.

Just what I was hoping to hear... lol My old car was a PITA to get the alternator in/out. I was hoping to avoid that struggle again.

Archived