2009 Honda Fit 30+MPG & Bass, Sundown, Skar, Pioneer, XS Power!

Do not skimp and use coaxials, get components the hardest part is running the wire through the door, but you can see in this log how to do it. I used JBL c608GTI MK II's and they sound super nice as well have a ton of midbass output.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

Do not skimp and use coaxials, get components the hardest part is running the wire through the door, but you can see in this log how to do it. I used JBL c608GTI MK II's and they sound super nice as well have a ton of midbass output.

cool man well i like your build and thanks for the help.

your whole build looks really clean, all wires strappped up, christ with the carpet up your wires make themselves scarce haha. one thing i am wondering though, i noticed you ran your rcas right next to power wire.. do you have any problems with noise?

That's a car audio myth.

You have a bunch of wiring in your dash, some of which will cross your RCAs.

And if it does make a difference, its so small as to be virtually inaudible.

it's not a myth. There's a bunch of factors that contribute to noise.

The quality of the signal cable being one of them. Running non shielded RCAs will increase the chance for noise.

Yes, it's impossible to run the cables completely away from everything. After all, the chassis IS a wire :D

But why would you want to run RCAs next to something carrying an abundance of current, in a more compact space?

While there isnt much change in voltage in power wire, the rapid changes in current create a magnetic field that could effect something of much lower voltage or current...like RCA's.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Got a good deal on 25ft roll of 0awg tsunami wire so spent the past couple hours removing the 4awg from front to rear and putting in the 0awg. Wasn't too terrible other than going through the firewall, but I got it all in and still have around 9ft left to upgrade the big3 wiring under the hood to 0awg. Future upgrades are 0awg to the saz1500 and installing the sp1000 battery I have in the rear with a relay and 0awg. Too tired to get pics tonight but I'll post some tomorrow.

Well upgraded the big3 wiring to 0awg today. Had just enough with a small piece left over too, so the 25ft roll did power to the back, new ground in back and all you see here. Will have to get more if I want to add the battery in back but it won't require another whole roll thankfully.

big3-3.jpg

big3-4.jpg

Well I made a couple of videos for sound clarity, granted the digital camera's mic is bleh but you can get a idea.

Archived