2009 Honda Fit 30+MPG & Bass, Sundown, Skar, Pioneer, XS Power!

Did a short video today of one song, both outside and in the subs seem to LOVE the lows in this box.

Still contemplating a new box and will probably do a new one after my alternator comes in.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

Looks good!

I have a couple of questions for you. I know you have a sub box back there, but without it, would you feel comfortable putting a dog back there? DO you think there's enough room? What about space in the second seat? I have two kids and I drive them daily . Would they be comfortable back there? What about front? Is it comfy or is it a little cramped? I'm about 5'10" and 260lbs. We're looking for a new car for our family that's still economically friendly. What would you advise about the fit?

Sorry to derail, I figured no better way to find out opinions then by asking owners.

Keep up the good work man!

Still going to the Sanford show this Saturday? I'm planning to go.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Looks good!

I have a couple of questions for you. I know you have a sub box back there, but without it, would you feel comfortable putting a dog back there? DO you think there's enough room? What about space in the second seat? I have two kids and I drive them daily . Would they be comfortable back there? What about front? Is it comfy or is it a little cramped? I'm about 5'10" and 260lbs. We're looking for a new car for our family that's still economically friendly. What would you advise about the fit?

Sorry to derail, I figured no better way to find out opinions then by asking owners.

Keep up the good work man!

Great car, comfort is much better with a set of clazzio seat covers $280 shipped for the ones like mine. As for the back and a dog, depends on the size of the dog really, midsize and small sure, LARGE dog prolly not so much. This car has TONS of room inside, I've sat someone 6foot 3 in the passenger seat without a problem or complaint from them. I would buy a used fit or a 2012, the 2012s have much better sound dampening than the earlier models. The stock tires are terrible, plan on buying better ones. Uh goto www.fitfreak.net I am on there also, TONS of info on the cars.

Still going to the Sanford show this Saturday? I'm planning to go.

The one on the 15th, yes.

Flirting with a new box design, note no front or back panel is shown. This is to spec from PSI, 2cuft sealed, 2.4cuft ported 6x6 port tuned at 46Hz. Now if I build it, I gotta figure out what to do to the external part of the port, I want it to be something different than just a square sticking up.

bp1.jpg

Redesigned the box a little moving the subs outward to allow more space for the port to breathe.

bp2.jpg

Also picked up a new toy for my next change which is to do a fully active front stage.

rub.jpg

Most likely going with a 7" dayton mid/midbass in the doors with a Seas or Vifa tweeter in the stock location.

• 1 month later...

Yeah I noticed the spelling error in the intro after rendering it, :P

why'd you cover up the video with a song? :(

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

Archived