Someone stole my system last night.

really sucks they broke into your car and stole your stuff, but playing your system in your neighborhood especially in your driveway kinda invites trouble

I don't really have a "neighborhood" and the only time I did was first pulling up the driveway, when I was setting the gain, short demos. I only have one neighbor and he's cool, asked us if WE minded loud music when he first moved in.

i just meant anyone could hear it meaning it could attract attention from anywhere. more people tend to hear it than youd expect. had some friends learn that the hard way

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Yeah that sucks. How did they get into the trunk? Its kinda weird that they took everything expect the HU. They were in the front of the car to right?

Sorry, didn't notice the question. Yeah, they were in the cabin. Went through the glove box/console. There were also 2 motorcycle helmets in there that they didn't even touch.

I have a suspicion of who it was but it would come off really racist, lol.

really sucks they broke into your car and stole your stuff, but playing your system in your neighborhood especially in your driveway kinda invites trouble

I don't really have a "neighborhood" and the only time I did was first pulling up the driveway, when I was setting the gain, short demos. I only have one neighbor and he's cool, asked us if WE minded loud music when he first moved in.

i just meant anyone could hear it meaning it could attract attention from anywhere. more people tend to hear it than youd expect. had some friends learn that the hard way

I keep it down as I get closer to the house. I also don't rep any company stickers, perfect wire hiding, and my bass knob is next to the seat instead of in the dash.

The balls on these assholes..

0719011501.jpg

0719011503.jpg

0719011504.jpg

0719011504a.jpg

(The Dr.s office)

0719011505.jpg

that sucks sorry to hear that. my buddy has 4 12's in his truck and he left the windows down one day in his driveway and we went inside. well luckly he knew the lady across the street and she called him and said some kid is stickin his head inside your truck lookin around. my buddy walked out there and the kid was just freakin looking around inside of his truck the kid was probably about 16 or 17 my buddy said boy ill beat your ass get the hell outa here and that kid halled ass

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

I live in an apt complex, had a guy who is friends with a neighbor, looking in my car one night. So I waited looking through the window, he walked to his car and came back with a slim jim. I walked into the bedroom grabbed my .38, walked out the back door and ran around to the opposite side of the car where he was headfirst inside the trunk, I pointed the revolver, cocked it, he froze! I called the cops, pressed charges, and he had violated porole, went away for 6 months!

I give someone the uttmost credit if they can steal my sub, I have 4 grade 8 steel bolts holding the box to the car, plus the sub fits so tight in the box it aint going anywhere!

Sorry for your loss regardless of the cost of equipment! Bolt your next box to the floor and use 2 different types of screws to mount the subs! Makes it nearly impossible without making a shit ton of noise, which your dogs will hear!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Holy fuck they caught them! I just got a call from the police, they caught them stealing someone else's shit and they caught them with my equipment along with other peoples. (apparently was a string of robberies)

I hadn't even called the cops yet! I am proud of the system. Damn! I'm getting my beat back!

Holy fuck they caught them! I just got a call from the police, they caught them stealing someone else's shit and they caught them with my equipment along with other peoples. (apparently was a string of robberies)

I hadn't even called the cops yet! I am proud of the system. Damn! I'm getting my beat back!

BJD3 likes this.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

how did they know it was yours if you never called?

+1

I'm sorry if I sound like an asshole, but I'm gonna go ahead and say this.

I don't think you shit was actually stolen, you just wanted attention.

edit-

And if your stuff really WAS stolen, I apologize. And congrats on getting it back.

It just all seems fishy.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Archived