Jump to content

Someone stole my system last night.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Aware of what? :No:

People who frequent my bodybuilding forum say that. My bad.

Also: Here you go everyone who's bashing me. I LIVE on Boones Creek Rd.

http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/News/article.php?id=92552

i live in knoxville small world lol glad you got your stuff back

I go to Knox every couple months or so. Maybe I can get a demo?

Now that everyone know's I'm not frauding, I am now really wanting to get a decent car alarm. Anyone know of any sites??

hell ya we can meet up just pm me when your comin down

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK

Posted

Haha okay man! Sorry for saying that your a hacker :) lol

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Posted

I'm still confused about your post count....

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

I'm still confused about your post count....

On some web forums if you post somewhere and that topic/post is deleted it will stay with your post count. He said earlier that he posted in the for sale section some and I don't really go there but I assume after something is sold the topic is deleted? That's just my two cents.

Good to hear you got your stuff back.

Posted

Aware of what? :No:

People who frequent my bodybuilding forum say that. My bad.

Also: Here you go everyone who's bashing me. I LIVE on Boones Creek Rd.

http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/News/article.php?id=92552

i live in knoxville small world lol glad you got your stuff back

I go to Knox every couple months or so. Maybe I can get a demo?

Now that everyone know's I'm not frauding, I am now really wanting to get a decent car alarm. Anyone know of any sites??

http://www.encoreautomotivesystems.com/Encore_Automotive_Systems/Home.html

this company isnt even out yet, about to release stuff next month iirc.

owner used to work for autopage alarms i think?

looks like good stuff, im gettin the E7 =] :peepwall: .

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Posted

I'm still confused about your post count....

On some web forums if you post somewhere and that topic/post is deleted it will stay with your post count. He said earlier that he posted in the for sale section some and I don't really go there but I assume after something is sold the topic is deleted? That's just my two cents.

Good to hear you got your stuff back.

Haven't gotten it yet. I have to go to impound tomorrow with proof of ownership. I really REALLY hope they didn't mess anything up. That's the last thing I need.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 6627 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...